EBF Travel

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Fests' started by huddyball, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now I'm going because NH is just down the road, but my question is how far are you traveling and why? Any major plans while you're out here?

Cheers.

2. Just from NC, to taste some awesome beers! and I'm hoping to go to some cool bottle shops/ bars!

huddyball likes this.
  3. Travelling from Timmins, Ontario, Canada because EBF sounds too epic to not go. Also planning on visiting a few breweries, bars and bottle shops.

huddyball likes this.
  4. bernley

bernley Aficionado (130) Virginia Dec 18, 2003

from Va, going tomorrow night, then to VT to spend the day in Vermont. Fly back Sunday late, so a Lord Hobo visit will close the trip.

Beeranator likes this.
  5. Rons35

Rons35 Savant (315) Michigan Aug 26, 2012

Coming in from Detroit for the EBF. Seems like a great way to spend my birthday

kkulacki and RBCORCORAN like this.
  6. Arkansas...and a buddy of mine and I turned it into a road trip for good beer, til he had to rush home. But, we got some zombie dust and heady topper, and I at least will get some EBF awesomeness.

7. Coming from Montreal to help out at the fest....and hopefully get a few samplings in as well ;)

8. Coming up from NJ. Leaving a day early to visit Armsby Abbey (Worcester), Night Shift and Jacks Abby. This will be my fourth year at the fest and looking forward to seeing how it goes at the new venue.

9. Coming all the way from Brighton, MA. Hopefully it's worth the trip!

JrGtr likes this.
  10. aea1156

aea1156 Zealot (90) Maryland Oct 10, 2013

We are here from Annapolis, Md

Just got back to our room from the Pre-Throw Down at Tip Tap a Room .... Awesome time!

11. willbm3

willbm3 Savant (380) Massachusetts Feb 19, 2010

I'm coming from Beacon Hill. I definitely take it for granted that all this goes down in my backyard. I didn't even go to Tip Tap tonight and that's < 5 minute walk from here. I did fill a growler at Trillium on the way home...lots of EBF chatter over there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.