Dismiss Notice
Subscribe to BeerAdvocate magazine and get 12 issues / year of fresh beer content delivered to your door each month.

Already subscribe? to manage your subscription.

Bug Event calendar advancing

Discussion in 'Site' started by kkulacki, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkulacki

kkulacki Savant (260) Massachusetts Jan 19, 2007 Verified Subscriber

Not sure if this would qualify as a bug, but I don't remember having problems with this before the site went down...

When looking at the calendar of events, you can narrow it down to focus on one particular state (just like before, helpful as usual). But when you advance the months, it kicks you out of the state specific list and back out to the global event listing for the new month. Is this happening to anybody else?

It would certainly be much more convenient to be able to scroll through the events happening in a given state/country month by month instead of having to reselect your location every time you move a month ahead. Just my $0.02. Keep up the great work. Cheers!

2. Todd

Todd Founder (1,710) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member Verified Subscriber

Known issue. It's on my long list of things to update.

3. Wowcoolman

Wowcoolman Advocate (625) California Sep 25, 2010 Verified

Thank you for your efforts. I'd buy you a beer when I visit MA next month, but I can't narrow events for that state.

4. Todd

That would have been funny, if it made sense. It assumes that you can only buy me a beer at an event. ;)

5. tai4ji2x

tai4ji2x Advocate (605) Massachusetts Aug 10, 2007 Verified

any progress on this? trying to go through my backlog of handwritten reviews and other notes, some of which i only indicated which event i attended, but not the date. w/o the option to keep the region/state filtered, finding the actual date is currently impractical.

6. Todd

I always post when something has been updated. This is still on my list of things to do. It's a long list.

In the meantime, you can still search or narrow down to the day.

I'll do my best to push it through this week.

7. koopa

koopa Champion (835) New Jersey Apr 20, 2008

I'm not even able to narrow down the current month by state at the moment, let alone in advancing months. The Region narrow down works though.

8. Todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.