1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Extreme Beer Fest 2014 - Booth Map

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Fests' started by Todd, Mar 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd

Todd Founder (1,515) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

2. madmanjf

madmanjf Savant (390) New York Sep 18, 2005

Todd, could you verify the link? Doesn't seem to work or look correct

3. dar482

dar482 Advocate (700) New York Mar 9, 2007

Works for me.

4. Solid food selection

jbertsch and Rochefort10nh like this.
  5. Todd

It's correct. There's a bunch of people looking at the doc right now.

6. Karl's Sausage kitchen and Jasper Hill! Nicely done, sirs.

I hope Jasper Hill has tastings of Winnemere.

7. I get server not found while checking from work, but the link works fine on my iphone. So, I'm guessing it's a proxy settings issue.

8. madmanjf

madmanjf Savant (390) New York Sep 18, 2005

I had to move from FireFox to IE to get it to work

9. Great resource. Thanks @Todd

10. Todd

Odd. It's Google Drive, which isn't browser specific. Link works for me on all major browsers.

11. Thanks for this -- always helpful to be able to prepare in advance. Based on the list and layout, am I correct in assuming that To Øl, Brasserie Trois Dames, Brouwerij Kerkom, and Evil Twin will be at the 12 Percent Imports booth? (And in the future, would it be possible to designate this information in the list? Sometimes there are more than one of these kinds of "mixed" booths and it's handy to know which one has a specific beer.)

12. Todd

Each brewery listing will have a corresponding booth number in the guide. So anything being poured by 12 Percent will have "28" next to its listing.

13. Ah, ok -- that works, thanks. Didn't realize because I make a list with the booth numbers in advance (obsessive much?) and don't typically end up looking at the guide handed out at the fests. BTW, kudos on what has got to be the damnedest variety of beers I think I've seen in my seven years of attendance (including the long-lost German fest)!

14. Knapp85

Knapp85 Advocate (700) Pennsylvania Dec 25, 2009

I'm doing the same thing right now!

15. I do it every time ... and typically end up with several followers because "this guy knows what he's doing." :D (My wife makes fun of me in advance, but then follows me too.) It's always fun bumping into the few other nutballs who do the same. The new sorting feature on the list was helpful!

16. Can you bring your cat with you so I can spot you in the crowd?

blckout20 and budgie like this.
  17. Knapp85

Knapp85 Advocate (700) Pennsylvania Dec 25, 2009

Anyone know if Off Color is sharing a booth, I'm not seeing them on the list?

18. That's not even my cat (which is sad considering we have seven). You'll have to keep an eye out for the leather-jacketed, pony-tailed dude madly flipping pages with several others in tow. ;)

19. madtrixter787

madtrixter787 Savant (295) Virginia Oct 15, 2009

Should be in the 12 percent booth. That's who distributes them in my state.

Knapp85 likes this.
  20. Originally Kuhnhenn Brewery from Michigan was on the bill. Don't see them on the beer list or map, did they drop out?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw in the other thread they aren't coming. So sad.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  21. Who is in booth 56?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.