1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

Fedex address cannot be found

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by raczkowski, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raczkowski

raczkowski Initiate (0) May 16, 2011 Florida
    Trader

i was supposed to receive a package today and late tonight the fedex page updatd with an "in transit" on the status bar, and the last thing marked was "cannot locate address." i was looking forward to this package...has anyone ever seen this from fedex and what does it mean? i know the address was correct i sent...on the dropoff location city it had the correct city as well..could fedex just have ran behind on delivering this due tothe holidays?

2. Johnnyramirez

Johnnyramirez Initiate (0) Nov 17, 2012 California

They were definitely running behind. A trade I sent got delivered at 9:24PM today and said n/a on the delivery date. Had me freaking out thinking the box was damaged

3. minnesotaryan

minnesotaryan Initiate (0) Dec 27, 2010 Minnesota

I work in shipping, today we had tracking numbers say they didn't exist, then 10 minutes later were noted as delivered, their servers are getting worked hard, the fedex ground driver confirmed they were having server issues.

4. ChadQuest

ChadQuest Initiate (0) Mar 4, 2009 Illinois

If they really can't find the address they will call the phone number you provided.

5. minnesotaryan

minnesotaryan Initiate (0) Dec 27, 2010 Minnesota

get trade partners phone numbers always. especially for apartments, where they can't just leave it outside, or if the address confuses them.

dachshunddude86 likes this.
  6. DenverBeerDrinker

DenverBeerDrinker Initiate (0) Apr 5, 2012 Colorado

Probably could just put a hold on it and pick it up IP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.