1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

FFF/DM Gold Mug from DLD

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by MCMASTERSANCHEZ, May 2, 2014.

1. So saw a bunch of post trading these mugs for beer(s) but havent seen any actually get done or the OP doesnt state that it happened. Does anyone know if these mugs actually trade for beer at all and for what level?
  2. Think the answer is still up in the air. The mugs lasted for quite some time as most people were going for the snifters. Also, Dark Matter has released silver ones that can be purchased online for those who missed out, were too drunk to get there, or just did not go. Also depends on how badly someone wants a mug.
  3. Stevedore

Stevedore Champion (835) Wisconsin Nov 16, 2012

As a big coffee drinker, I think they're pretty awesome with a very nice heft and proper lip size. Plus the gold is actual 22 karat goldleaf or something like that so you have to be careful to handwash it only. I did buy 2 though when I really needed only 1, so I'd certainly consider sending one away for something.