1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Firestone 16th in MA/RI?

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by bootywhack, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Has anyone seen any Firestone 16th Anniversary around MA or RI? Haven't been able to find a bottle anywhere around here!!

2. Ataraxia

Ataraxia Savant (280) Massachusetts Sep 20, 2012

AFAIK it came and went Dec last year in MA

3. I never saw it in RI. Been curious if it was ever going to show up myself.

4. Ataraxia

Ataraxia Savant (280) Massachusetts Sep 20, 2012

Per seekabrew, it doesn't come to RI. Admittedly that site is 100% accurate, some breweries aren't on there and some distros have changed a little bit

5. All other FW beers come to RI. FW XV is still on shelves as is DDBA

6. XV was available at Nikki's Liquors in Providence. I recently asked and they said they hadn't received it yet. I can't imagine that RI won't get any as we get Parabola, Double DBA, Scuba and have gotten XV.

7. Last few bottles of XVI left shelves around New Years' here in Boston as far as I could tell.

8. Damn that's so weird. XV was at everywhere you turned last year and this year, nothing. Hopefully there will be a second round of it that get's shipped!

BleepBloopBlap likes this.
  9. Anyone seen XVI on the northshore?

10. Just arrived at Nikki's Liquors in Providence. $19.99 a bottle.

TheBeerologist likes this.
  11. Just came here to say it arrived in south county today

12. Thanks for the heads up! I was a me to grab one at Nikki's last week. Cheers!

13. a74gent

a74gent Savant (395) Massachusetts Mar 16, 2010

Pretty sure there are bottles at Magnolia wines in Watertown. Perhaps Marty's Big Buys on Beacon as well although the place is a hell of a mess. Gordon's in Waltham may have some. Calling a couple of these places obviously would save some time!

14. B%C in Smithfield has it.

15. RoninTK3

RoninTK3 Savant (300) New Hampshire Nov 12, 2012

There's a bunch at Wakefield Liquors. 21 bucks and change after tax and deposit.

16. I saw 16 on the shelf Friday in Western Mass, BM if you want to know where. Long drive, though.

17. RoninTK3

To add, popped into Wyoming Package today in Wyoming, RI. They had a few Firestone XVI as well as a ton of XV and BCBS (though the BCBS was all in the cooler).

18. Did you happen to catch the price on the 15? I may take a ride down there friday and get some.

19. RoninTK3

20 bucks

20. Thanks. How much would you say is a ton? I think ill drink the bottle of xv I have on Sundayand then go there and get a few if I really like it.

21. RoninTK3

At least 8-10 on the shelf. Only 2 or 3 16th anniversaries though.