1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Firestone Walker Parabola

Discussion in 'US - Northwest' started by eggmaggi, Nov 15, 2012.

1. eggmaggi

eggmaggi Member

I need a bottle of the 2012 release and unfortunately Belmont-Station sold out. If someone can tell me where I can get one in Portland, I'll be terribly grateful.

Thanks folks.
  2. hopsbreath

hopsbreath Member

Saw some at Market of Choice on Terwilliger last week.
  3. eggmaggi

eggmaggi Member

Thanks hopsbreath!
  4. maltmaster420

maltmaster420 Member

This year's batch hasn't hit town yet. The stuff we recently ran out of was the 2011 release from almost a year ago. The 2012 release should hit PDX in the next 7-10 days, and unless Firestone Walker cuts Oregon's allotment we should have it in stock for a good long while.
  5. Wetpaperbag

Wetpaperbag Member

Olympia still has some at Top Foods on the westside as well as the Skep and Skein.
  6. BuckeyeOne

BuckeyeOne Member

Hope the spazboys from Seattle don't figure out where the west side of Olympia is. I've worked there on and off since 1999 and I still have a difficult time navigating in Olympia. Isn't the Puget Sound supposed to be west of the city?
    bifrost17 likes this.
  7. csano

csano Member

Really? We've had it up in Seattle for months now.
  8. biglobo8971

biglobo8971 Member

OP, if your elaborate more in your title, your thread will get the traction your looking for. A lot of people have had Parabola before and might not pay this thread any attention. Maybe "ISO: FW Parabola 12 in Portland, any help appreciated." That way for Portland BA's would look at your thread. Hope this helps.
  9. draheim

draheim Member

How did you post a reply from 6 months ago? Let me guess... The Avengers just opened there too?
    bifrost17 likes this.
  10. maltmaster420

maltmaster420 Member

Ugh. Brainfart. I got momentarily got the release dates parabola and anniversary beers mixed up.
  11. eggmaggi

eggmaggi Member

Thank you all. I managed to get my hands on a bottle. I'm down in San Francisco for the weekend and I got one at the Rose and Crown in Palo Alto.