"Free" 12 pack styro shippers in CO

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by tdjb, May 13, 2012.

1. tdjb

tdjb Aficionado (195) Colorado Mar 19, 2010

I fell into a few of these and won't need them all so I have two used wine 12 pack styro shippers I'd like to pass along to fellow Beer Advocates. If you are feeling nice and would like to "trade" some beer I'd appreciate it but I'm not going to make it a rule. I'm not talking whales here, just something you like (even good homebrew would be awesome). I believe I have the boxes for these as well so I'll try and dig them up but be warned it might just be the shippers.

I'd prefer to not have both shippers go to the same person so this will be a one-per-person deal unless nobody responds haha.

I'm down in Castle Rock but work at the south end of the Tech Center so I could possibly meet up with you during lunch hours or after 4ish around that area Monday-Friday (maybe at Lukas?).

2. Mebuzzard

Mebuzzard Poobah (1,100) Colorado May 19, 2005 Verified

How did you get out? Hey-o!

Please tip your wait staff....

3. I'd like to snag one up, or both if nobody else bites! Always need a good excuse to empty a few slots out of the cellar space

4. tdjb

Well you for sure have one. I figured more people would want these but if in another day or so nobody speaks up you can have the other one as well. Shoot me a message and we can figure out when/where to meet.

5. sounds good

6. tdjb

As of now both of the shippers have been reserved, if they fall through I'll post back up here.

7. gklover1

gklover1 Savant (300) Colorado Oct 18, 2009 Verified

DAMMIT!!! :mad: A day late...

Please let me know if one becomes available again. I would appreciate it!!;)

8. JCDenver

JCDenver Savant (280) Texas Feb 8, 2010

If you are still looking for some, let me know.

9. gklover1

gklover1 Savant (300) Colorado Oct 18, 2009 Verified

I believe I got a hook up. Thanks brother!!

10. tdjb

Got a couple more of these if anyone is looking for one. One of them has the bottom broken out on one of the 12 sections but it'll still work fine I'm sure.

11. tdjb

Thread resurrection!

I have about 8 extra 12 bottle shippers with boxes if any local BAs need some. Again, I'm in Castle Rock but can probably meet near the south end of the metro area depending on the time/date.

12. Steve_0

Steve_0 Savant (320) Colorado Mar 14, 2012 Verified

I would definitely like to grab at least one. Could you meet you in South Denver on a weekend.

13. arminjewell

arminjewell Aficionado (220) Michigan Feb 12, 2009 Verified

I would definitely be up to grabbing as many as you can spare, live in South Denver so whenever you are around hit me up and I can meet you wherever!

14. quine

quine Savant (270) Colorado Feb 15, 2011

I would definitely begin my sentence with "I would definitely."

Also, I'd take a couple shippers off your hands. I have a friend who works in DTC who could swing by sometime.

15. Steve_0

Steve_0 Savant (320) Colorado Mar 14, 2012 Verified

Armin, please grab one for me and I will just get it at a later time.

16. I"ll take one if any are still left. I am relatively close to DTC and can meet just about anytime.

Along similar lines, has anyone ever had a bad experience shipping with a 12 bottle shipper? I've used them twice and all was good but the overall weight still makes me nervous.

17. tdjb

Ok, so right now I'm probably all out. Let me message everyone who asked for some and figure out how many I actually have. If everyone who posted takes one though I think I'll be tapped out...

18. Hey there if you have any of these left I have a good friend who lives in Castle Rock who would like to get one. He would probably be interested in meeting ya as well if you like to drink good beers as he only has a couple of "beer" friends. I think he just brewed a tripel I am sure he would be willing to pass off a bottle or two your way.