1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Free Killian's Pint Glasses

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by Wally1912, Feb 18, 2013.

1. For anyone looking to add to their collection...

http://promo.millercoors.com/stpatspints

Enter age and Use UPC: 071990764005

St Pat's Pair of Pint Glasses from George Killian--site is VERY SLOW TO LOAD be patient and you will receive confirmation: That's it. Your glasses are on the way. Make sure to like us at www.facebook.com/georgekillians because we'd love to see a pic of your pints in action.

Score the perfect pair with George Killian’s® Irish Red™ and George Killian’s® Irish Stout™ pint glasses by filling out the information below.

NOTE: Residents of Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia must use 021700412057 as the UPC Code

2. coz

coz Savant (390) Illinois Jul 16, 2011

awesome thanks

3. tbryan5

tbryan5 Savant (480) Louisiana Sep 22, 2012

Thanks! I'm always down for free glassware

4. Jose2412

Jose2412 Aficionado (240) Michigan Feb 25, 2012

May as well. Thanks!

5. Pecan

Pecan Savant (435) California Dec 20, 2012

My glasses are on the way! Big thanks, Wally!

6. UtisTheLaw

UtisTheLaw Savant (405) Texas Jul 26, 2012

Thanks for the info

7. Glasses on the way

8. Skrip

Skrip Savant (380) South Carolina Oct 7, 2012

nice thanks!!!

9. Thanks. Free stuff is fun.

10. It never asked for my address...?

11. Thanks I am sending these out to everybody I know. Christmas is coming early lol

12. dsal89

dsal89 Advocate (505) Indiana Jul 6, 2008

Nice! Got myself a nice pair of glasses.

13. You did something wrong, then. After the initial "age check" you should have automatically gone to a page that looked like this (partial view w/name, address, city, state, zip):

[​IMG]

14. Hanzo

Hanzo Champion (955) Virginia Feb 27, 2012

Done. I love free shit.

15. I phone must not like that site
    [​IMG]

16. Kubrickx

Kubrickx Savant (410) Illinois Sep 1, 2012

I get a blank page.

17. Kubrickx

Kubrickx Savant (410) Illinois Sep 1, 2012

Never mind, currently under maintenance.

18. Site is still under maintenance...

19. Here's what it says now:
    It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's Pints" glassware offer was a big hit. In the last few days, we saw a lot of unexpected and unusual activity surrounding the promotion and we went through our supply of George Killian’s pint glasses even more quickly than anticipated. Although the offer has ended, we're glad so many of you will be drinking Killian's in style this year. You will receive an email soon confirming whether or not you submitted your code before supplies ran out. Thanks for drinking Killian's. Cheers!

20. scale of 1-10 , what are the chances that every single one of us gets an email stating we didn't get it submitted in time? Guerilla marketing/Lying is awesome!

21. Hanzo

If they had me as a customer they would have lost me as one if I get a "we ran out sorry" email.

22. Entered all my info...Dont care if I get the glasses still wont be drinking any Killians
    Unless they send some with the glass !! ;)

4kbrianb likes this.
  23. stakem

stakem Champion (870) Pennsylvania Feb 20, 2009

Are these plastic pints? Just curious since the last time they gave free crap out it was 4 "sensory tasting" glasses and a bottle opener. The "tasting glasses" were pretty crummy plastic with lopsided stickers affixed to them and the damn bottle opener broke the 3rd time I used it!

24. Good point. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they were plastic. I got those "sensory tasting glasses" too (truly comical name, btw, considering what they were), and whether you like the beer or not, they were such crap that I can't help but think they would have the opposite of the intended reaction. Even though things are free, they can still create a "net negative" reaction I think...especially if the company that is providing the free item is blatantly saying "these are free so you can't complain and we really don't give a rat's ass even if you do."
    On the other hand, the bottle opener was... a bottle opener. And it still is. Not the coolest I've got, but opens bottles as intended, and the price was right. Unfortunately for Coors, I don't think that bottle opener has caused me to run out and stock up on cases of Killians.

25. Shagtastic

Shagtastic Initiate (0) Indiana Jul 30, 2011

Yay free stuff. Lets complain about it. I always love it when a company decides to give out free things and then people make fun of them. Pretty cool idea for Killians, whether its from this crowd or not I hope they get some business out of this.

sliverX likes this.
  26. :(. I got the negative email. But on the bright side I can look forward to a bunch of unwanted junk mail forthcoming.

EdTheEdge likes this.
  27. Hanzo

Fuck you MillerCoors.....

It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's Pints" glassware offer was a big hit. In the last few days, we saw a lot of unexpected and unusual activity surrounding the promotion and we went through our supply of George Killian's pint glasses even more quickly than anticipated. Unfortunately, we got your code after supplies ran out. Thanks for drinking Killian's. Cheers!

Sincerely,
    The George Killian's Team

ant880 and Eastside151 like this.
  28. firstly, I haven't got an email yet, so I guess I am still in the running? What type of email address did it come from?

secondly, they refer to them as glassware... so does that mean there is a chance these things might actually be glass and not plastic! haha

29. stxSS07

stxSS07 Initiate (0) Illinois Nov 23, 2010

Hah...I put my info in within an hour of this thread being created and got a "sorry...no more glasses" email.

At least they have all of my info to blitz me with ads now. Bastards.

30. just buy some Killians, they promise it tastes really good! You will love it!

31. stxSS07

I did drink Smithwick's quite a bit before I was a legal lad, but no Killian's. I do actually get a ton of use out of my trusty Killian's pint though...just wanted some siblings for him is all.

32. If i make it through the day without getting a denied email, I will post a FT: thread for one of mine haha, just for you.

33. stxSS07

Would a broken toothpick, a Mach 3 with no razor head, and a spider in a mason jar get it done?

4kbrianb likes this.
  34. As long as that Mason Jar is vintage, You got yourself a deal! haha