1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

FT: Cellar List (Dark Lord, Bruery, 50/50) ISO: Sours

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by BeerThursdays, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trading away stuff on this list:

Would really like to get a Blabaer 750 some how, but any "wants" will work. Would like to do larger trades (5:5, 10:5, ect)

http://is.gd/T4CHWT

2. I have pretty good access to Russian River, Weyerbacher, and New Belgium sours. Looking for some different, local, or belgian stuff. I'd take any/all Uplands, Cantillon, 3F, some Lost Abbey, ect..

Thanks for the replies. Hope I've gotten back to everyone.
  3. ChanceK

ChanceK Initiate (0) Texas Feb 13, 2012

Tried to send a BM but I started a conversation instead...... I'm pretty new here. I'm interested in the westy 12 and dark lord. I'm in TX so I have access to a lot of the locals in this area. Let me know if you are willing to trade for beers in this area. Thanks.
  4. Jcb890

Jcb890 Initiate (0) Massachusetts Jan 28, 2008

Wants lists are not down. On the left side of the homepage go to "Your: Beer" and the wants/gots is there. I just saw this in another thread, hope it helps.
  5. Yeah, that was posted quite a while ago. Notice the time stamp. This thread just got bumped, that's all
  6. Jcb890

Jcb890 Initiate (0) Massachusetts Jan 28, 2008

DOH! My bad. When did the wants/gots get implemented. In one of the other threads someone said it was as soon as we were able to see our old messages on the main site.
  7. They were on and off for the first couple of days, but have been on since Friday pretty reliably.
  8. lbour

lbour Aficionado (170) Texas Jul 17, 2011

Realize thread is about a year old... but not sure if you're still trading BA stouts for Sours. I'm in Austin, TX and have access to all the Jester King sours and wild ales if you're interested.

Cheers,
    Lee
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.