1. Extreme Beer Fest tickets go on sale Sat, Sep 27 @ Noon EDT.
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

FT Collins

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by Finatic, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Finatic

Finatic Savant (300) Florida Jan 16, 2011

My Brother is in FT Collins for two days and he asked me if I wanted any beer.

Outside of the local CO stuff, is there anything like PTE or FW Sucaba around town?

TIA

Fin

2. Domingo

Domingo Champion (945) Colorado Apr 23, 2005

Not sure if they're guaranteed to still be there, but FW Parabola and Bruery White Oak were on Ft. Collins shelves this past weekend.

3. Steve_0

Steve_0 Savant (265) Colorado Mar 14, 2012

Should also be some exclusive taproom only bottles at Funkwerks, as well.

4. denver10

denver10 Champion (890) Kentucky Nov 17, 2010

A few weeks back World Liquors down south Fort Collins on 287 had Sucaba. Wilburs had just released some '12 Parabola last Thursday, likely no longer still around but not impossible.

5. Finatic

Thanks alot guys.......

6. guyforget

guyforget Aficionado (205) Colorado Nov 12, 2009

pliny hit denver last week, might be some stragglers around foco if you look in the right spots. i do not know what the right spots in foco are though, only been to wilbur's and supermarket myself.

7. denver10

denver10 Champion (890) Kentucky Nov 17, 2010

Last week was the first time since i moved up here to FC (last August) that I saw Pliny on the local shelves. Wilburs had it with no bottle limit and haven't seen it elsewhere (though have not looked...only other store I have since been to is 287 Liquors which did not). I would imagine that it not being as common up here as it is in Denver, they wont stick around for too long.

8. Supermarket had some Black Xantus last time I was in there.

9. Bitterbill

Bitterbill Poobah (1,135) Wyoming Sep 14, 2002

Dang, I was going to make a trip to the Fort Friday but the weather is NOT cooperating.:(

10. Finatic

Thanks guys