Dismiss Notice
Sneak peek! BeerAdvocate magazine #104 (September 2015) featuring Leah & Oscar from Highland Brewing in Asheville, North Carolina. Learn more ...

FT: Elysian Great Pumpkin Mini Snifter; ISO: A Different Mini Snifter

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by ant880, Jan 3, 2013.

1. ant880

ant880 Advocate (645) New York Nov 7, 2010

So all the mini snifter talk lately (cosmicevan, Im looking in your direction) has inspired me to get some friends for my lonely Left Hand mini behind the bar. I have one extra Elysian Great Pumpkin mini from the 8th annual festival, pictured below (not my pic). I'd like to swap it for a mini snifter that I do not currently have (Jackie O's, 3 Floyds, Firestone Walker FW version). I can add beer or other glassware to expand. Shoot me a BM and we can work something out.

Cheers!

[​IMG]

cosmicevan likes this.
  2. ant880

ant880 Advocate (645) New York Nov 7, 2010

It was correctly pointed out to me (thanks to BA Mississipping!) that the glasses pictured above are actually last year's glasses, not the ones given out this year. Serves me right for being too lazy to take my own picture..The one I have for trade is from this year and is pictured below
    [​IMG]

3. StayWhatYouAre2

StayWhatYouAre2 Savant (305) Wisconsin Nov 21, 2010 Verified

That Mississipping sure does know his glassware. Almost as much as Cosmicevan...

And...FIGHT!!

cosmicevan likes this.
  4. cosmicevan

cosmicevan Champion (920) New York Dec 13, 2009 Verified

fight? we've already got one glassware trade down and hope to do many more in the future!

5. StayWhatYouAre2

StayWhatYouAre2 Savant (305) Wisconsin Nov 21, 2010 Verified

I know, I know. I just thought it was funny that you two were the ones mentioned here.

cosmicevan likes this.
  6. Mississipping

Mississipping Savant (410) Mississippi Mar 16, 2010 Verified

There you go starting trouble again. Are you good for anything else? :)

cosmicevan likes this.