1. Don't miss our 7th annual American Craft Beer Fest featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers this May 30 & 31 in Boston, MA! Buy your tickets now!
  2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

FT: Funky Buddha Last Snow, Bonita Applebum ISO: Wants

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by xpdrinker, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpdrinker

xpdrinker Member

One 22oz bottle of each. Limited release. Please be patient with my replies - I get bombarded every time I post a Funky Buddha bottle. Cheers!!
  2. brystmar

brystmar Member

Can you post a link to your wants please, can't find it while on my smartphone
  3. Cheesemoose

Cheesemoose Member

4. xpdrinker

xpdrinker Member

Thanks, cheesemoose - forgot the Wants/Gots are harder to find these days.

Also looking for some really interesting growlers. Either way, I'm all about big stouts and porters. Cheers!
  5. xpdrinker

xpdrinker Member

Good lord, my inbox is nearly full. Bare with me on the replies, gents.
  6. rbrefbeerman

rbrefbeerman Member

Coming in to Ft.L end of April was looking to trade some Russian River Sours,Beat,Con, Fram for a Cure11,Supp. also have an fresh supply of Pig/Elder. Some 50/50 Eclipse Firesone 13,14,15 AleSmiths, Etc,etc Hope to hear from you!!!!! We can save shipping and you have a connection in Santa Rosa, Ca. Have family in Denver, SanDiego TOOOOoooo!
  7. xpdrinker

xpdrinker Member

BM me when you're close to being in town and I'll see what I can get. I enjoy sours but don't actively pursue them - prefer big stouts/porters. As for these two I currently have, I'd prefer to ship them to a trader ASAP so they're fresh.
  8. epicbeard85

epicbeard85 Member

i got a few of your wants i can do a in person trade with you i live in boynton beach i can send you a darkness and dark lord or others
  9. epicbeard85

epicbeard85 Member

plus shipping would be nothing and can meet today
  10. Siggy125

Siggy125 Member

Would love to have the 2 FB bottles. I have most variations of '11 Eclipse, (no iced), an '11 Black Tuesday and a Alaskan Perseverance. Let me know...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.