1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

FT: Funky Buddha Last Snow, Bonita Applebum ISO: Wants

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by xpdrinker, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpdrinker

xpdrinker Savant (285) Florida Jan 22, 2010

One 22oz bottle of each. Limited release. Please be patient with my replies - I get bombarded every time I post a Funky Buddha bottle. Cheers!!

2. brystmar

brystmar Initiate (0) Texas Sep 2, 2009

Can you post a link to your wants please, can't find it while on my smartphone

3. Cheesemoose

Cheesemoose Savant (265) Florida Jul 17, 2009

4. xpdrinker

Thanks, cheesemoose - forgot the Wants/Gots are harder to find these days.

Also looking for some really interesting growlers. Either way, I'm all about big stouts and porters. Cheers!

5. xpdrinker

Good lord, my inbox is nearly full. Bare with me on the replies, gents.

6. Coming in to Ft.L end of April was looking to trade some Russian River Sours,Beat,Con, Fram for a Cure11,Supp. also have an fresh supply of Pig/Elder. Some 50/50 Eclipse Firesone 13,14,15 AleSmiths, Etc,etc Hope to hear from you!!!!! We can save shipping and you have a connection in Santa Rosa, Ca. Have family in Denver, SanDiego TOOOOoooo!

7. xpdrinker

BM me when you're close to being in town and I'll see what I can get. I enjoy sours but don't actively pursue them - prefer big stouts/porters. As for these two I currently have, I'd prefer to ship them to a trader ASAP so they're fresh.

8. i got a few of your wants i can do a in person trade with you i live in boynton beach i can send you a darkness and dark lord or others

9. plus shipping would be nothing and can meet today

10. Siggy125

Siggy125 Advocate (515) California Nov 10, 2006

Would love to have the 2 FB bottles. I have most variations of '11 Eclipse, (no iced), an '11 Black Tuesday and a Alaskan Perseverance. Let me know...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.