1. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.

FT: Funky Buddha Raspberry Berliner ISO: List

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by Patchmaster, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tried a few Berliners this week and decided this isn't my style. Instead of trying a bottle that I don't think I will appreciate I decided to put up an ISO:FT. There were only 22 bottles of this. I can't imagine there being too many left, so I'm hoping to get some harder to get wants from the list below. This should give you an idea. If it's not on the list and you think it should be shoot me a message.

1 for 1:
    BA Hunahpus
    Isabelle
    Blabaer
    Partridge
    2006 Dark Lord
    Cable Car
    BT 09

2 for 1:
    RARE
    Black Note
    Wanderer
    Kate the Great
    CBS
    Dark Lord 07
    Dark Lord 08
    Damon
    Mimosa
    BCBVS Vanilla
    Darkness 08
    BT 10
    BT 11
    Chocolate Rain

3 for 1:
    Dark Lord 09-11
    Darkness 09-11
    Bramble Rye
    Beat Batch 5
    BA Hi Fi Rye
    King Henry

2. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Initiate (0) Jul 19, 2009

Only 22 bottles and 13 reviewed on BA plus yours? That in itself is amazing..... Would love to give it a try but too rich for my blood.

Cheers!

(nvm, forgot those bottles could be shared! I shouldn't drink and post...)

3. Haha, yeah I would suggest no drinking and posting. My guess is that some tickers had a tasting. There's still not that many bottles though.

4. Urbancaver

Urbancaver Advocate (520) Ohio Nov 13, 2009

There have been at least 2 times this has been put in bottles now.... still quite rare don't get me wrong!

5. trading the bottle i sent already lol hope you get what your searching for and yes i was at the release of the bottles at the brewery only 22 were released they put it on draft quite a bit dont bottle much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.