1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

FT: Stille Nacht Reserva '10 ISO: list

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by AlexFields, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexFields

AlexFields Savant (465) Tennessee Dec 13, 2009

After having looked all over and called several stores and driven to North Carolina and had friends in others states look at their stores and coming up dry on this, I stumbled across a few of these at a beer bar that I guess had been overlooked. My tasting buddy had already traded for one that we're going to drink, so I figured I'd put the ones I just found up for trade and see if I can land one or two of my top wants. I know this beer has already traded for a few of the beers I'm asking for. If I'm shooting too high on some of these and don't get any offers, that's fine, I'll just hold onto the bottles--the bottle numbers and initial feedback on the quality of the beer suggest to me that it will be trading for this stuff in the future if it isn't now. And if I'm wrong, that's fine too and I'll just share them at tastings sometime in the future and get to see how they age. :)

For some of what I'm looking for, I could maybe offer more than one bottle of SNR '10 (definitely for the top three at least) and/or add something else to the offer. I will give priority to deals for bottles at the top of the list below, but I'll get back to anyone who messages me.

In order of priority, I am ISO:

J&J Blauw
    Don Quijote
    Veritas 004
    Ann
    Deviation
    Toronado 20th
    Apple Brandy Hunahpu's
    Duck Duck Gooze
    Cable Car
    other older Veritas

Also might be interested in a deal for some older Hill Farmstead--particularly looking for Fear & Trembling and Phenomenology of Spirit, also Flora--but I don't think I'd want to go 1:1.

Might consider other offers for stuff on my Wants, but I don't want to have an auction for big packages of less rare beers. Would rather keep it somewhere in the 1-2 bottles for 1-2 bottles range and get a couple bottles that I really want. Also not interested in trading for anything I have already had.
  2. AlexFields

Oh, add Twisted Spoke to the ISO list.
  3. beerdweeb

beerdweeb Savant (300) California Nov 28, 2010

What beers on that list as SNR10 traded 1:1 for that you know of?
  4. AlexFields

Couldn't say for sure what was 1:1 or what was more complicated. I haven't been that nosey about anyone's deals. I do know people have been offered Cable Car and Rare + etc for it, that someone traded T20 for snr 10 and something else, etc.

Maybe these deals aren't happening as straightforwardly as they seem--I don't really know which is why I'm posting to find out. I do know that if I can't work something out to trade for one or more of the bottles on the list I posted, then it doesn't feel worth it to me to trade these bottles.
  5. AlexFields

Okay, take Blauw off the list of beers I'm looking for and add the following:

Isabelle Proximus
    Juicy + (either Flora or Fear and Trembling or Phenomenology of Spirit or Genealogy of Morals)
    Rare (possibly, will give offers for sours priority over this)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.