1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Fullsteam First Frost released today

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by winbassett, Jan 17, 2013.

1. From peetopee:

Hi everyone!
    I’m in San Francisco for the Good Food Awards, where our First Frost winter persimmon ale is a finalist in the beer category. Wish us luck…winners are announced tomorrow!
    But today is a big day too. We launch First Frost in 750ml bottles and on tap when we open at 4pm. Emily will be at Sam’s Quik Shop in Durham handing out samples, and the guys at Sam’s will have half-pints and bottles for sale.
    750ml bottles are $15 each. No limit on bottle purchases.
    http://www.fullsteam.ag/blog/2013/01/first-frost-launch-today/

peetoteeto likes this.
  2. perhaps i'll go by Saturday for a pint!

3. It's quite smooth and good this year. Worth a try.

4. Thanks for the shout-out, Win! peetopee, eh? Hopefully our beer is better than that! :)

winbassett, brstls4drmrs and Bluecane like this.
  5. Will any of this make it to the Triad? I had some of the Basil Saison last summer at Tyler's Taproom and found it delicious.

6. We'll make sure Bestway gets some next week. Just need to coordinate with our new non-Triangle-area distributor. Thanks for the good word!

7. I plan on hitting the brewery Saturday if you'd like for me to pick you some up. FYI.

8. Haha. Not sure where that typo came from...

9. He some today off the tap. Smooth and a very nice sipper. That booze will sneak up on you if you're not too careful. Good stuff!