1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Funky Buddha Founder Club Sign Up!!

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by Lefty1881, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Lefty1881

Lefty1881 Aficionado (210) Florida Dec 31, 2010

What an awesome night! Amazing beers!
    - Rice Krispies Treat Ale
    - Maple Bacon Coffee Porter
    - Last Snow
    - Chocolate Raspberry Imperial Bourbon Stout
    - That Truffle thing....

I can't wait for the new brewery to open up and go for a tour in all my shwag! Thanks for a great night.
    -AJ
  2. chardlogic

chardlogic Savant (280) Florida Feb 18, 2011

Black Truffle Gose won for me, hands down!
  3. Heatwave33

Heatwave33 Advocate (540) Florida Sep 13, 2011

Black Truffle Gose, Apple Brandy Sour, Hopped Berliner, Maple Bacon, Last Snow, Chocolate Raspberry Barrel aged stout and Rice Krispie Treat all were amazing last night. So glad I went.
  4. toofdoc

toofdoc Aficionado (240) New Mexico Jun 28, 2011

Check your email AJ, sent you the invite for the bottle share..
    Lefty1881 likes this.
  5. jcb7472

jcb7472 Savant (420) Florida Jul 13, 2011

Jealous of your Founder's Club membership. I plan on joining the Snifter Club as soon as they open the new brewery and tasting room in Oakland Park.
  6. jcb7472

jcb7472 Savant (420) Florida Jul 13, 2011

7. Wish this opened to out of staters.
    Worth asking around if anyone wants to be a trustee/proxy?
  8. TheMonkery

TheMonkery Aficionado (165) Florida Dec 16, 2010

@HaveUSeenMyCellar they allowed people to buy memberships on behalf of other people. I live in the Miami area and was not able to make it up to the event, but had a friend in the Boca area head over and purchase one of the Founder's Club Memberships for me. Going to try it for a year and see what kinds of exclusive bottles and special releases we are privy to. Hopefully I will be able to say I was a Founding Member 30 years from now. Funky is that good and has the potential to be that good for years and years to come.

I think slowly but surely (maybe a little slower than CCB, they will make there way to distributing), remember they don't even bottle yet since their brewery isn't even done. So they will have to feel comfortable distributing around Florida before they even consider leaving the state. This could be a couple of years down the road, but is definitely intruiging to non-Floridians.

Hey, its just another reason to come visit Florida! Not that there aren't enough already.
    Lasering and kpanter like this.
  9. leftyhyzer

leftyhyzer Aficionado (240) Indiana Jul 10, 2012

Anyone looking for a chicagoland and regular zombie dust hook up in exchange for some of these releases. Hit a brother up! :)