1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Funky Buddha Package for Bruery Package

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by stormy04311, May 2, 2014.

1. Hey all-

Looking for some input. I'm looking at putting together a FB package to get a Bruery package..

FT:
    Veruca
    MPCP
    Nib Smuggler X2
    More Moro X2

ISO:
    GM
    BT
    MW

Would also like to get a CR but not sure if this would do it.

Any input would be helpful...

Cheers,

2. Sorry... the MPCP is supposed to be MBCP

3. BlumBeer

BlumBeer Savant (265) Florida May 17, 2012

you can prob do much more damage on this OP...especially with the Veruca bottle...

TheBeerDrinker likes this.
  4. So I'm not too far off with this package to get all 4 of the Bruery bottles? @chardlogic @BlumBeer

5. BlumBeer

ive heard stories of the veruca landing 2 of those alone...

6. chardlogic

chardlogic Savant (290) Florida Feb 18, 2011

I'd say it's considerably in your favor on it. Kind of generous on your part (aside from the fact that Veruca is delicious), but if you're happy, go for it. Should be a no brainer for a RS member.

7. I guess in the eyes of the right trader because I am well below $4$ with the CR added in... Veruca is delicious but I have had it and would like to get some things I haven't had. I hope some west coast BA's as well as some RS and HS members chime in with some input. Thanks guys

jivex5k likes this.
  8. BlumBeer

I know a fb founder who got the cost of his founder membership in beer just for the veruca after funky poured at ebf..especially now that most mbcp have been consumed or traded, their are not too many still floting around..most of the ones i still am able to aquire were just from people who happened to be at mbcp day, got an extra bottle, and it's been siting around since the release b/c they have no cluse the value of that in the beer world. IMHO OP, you should be able to land all 4 of those bruery beers with all 6 of those FB beers...

edit: if I had all 4 of those brewery beers, i would make that trade with you..

stormy04311 likes this.
  9. FYI...I got a CR just for a MBCP. My california trader gave me feedback from his bottle share and said MBCP was a major hit.

BlumBeer likes this.
  10. I think $4$ and rarity offset each other here. Seems like an even trade for all 4 Brewery bottles. As has been said, that Veruca is something MANY people would like a taste of. Put and ISO out and get it done.