1. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $14.99 (US/print only). Offer ends April 30. Subscribe now! (Because great beer deserves great stories AND readers.)

FW 16 and Sucuba

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by MasterCraft, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Anyone know where I can grab a couple bottles? Preferably in Boston or the Framingham/Natick area, but willing to trek a little.

2. I know Sucuba is still on the shelf at Marlboro Wine & Spirits, maybe four or five bottles last time I was in there a week or so ago. Also some Double DBA, I think (actually, not sure about that one).

3. jomobono

jomobono Savant (410) Massachusetts Mar 12, 2012

And fresh Sucuba coming out next month.

4. Fresh? PFFT... MWS already aged it for ya!

jomobono likes this.
  5. Thank you MasterCraft! You made me curious and I popped into the store today to check for sure, and my reward is two six-packs of Lagunitus Sucks (they just received their allotment) and some Founders Imperial Stout.

ActonBrewer, I can't tell if your comment is snarky or sincere, but I enjoy visiting stores with good shelf aged stuff to peruse.

BTW, the store does indeed have 8-9 bottles of Sucaba and 4 bottles of DoubleDBA on the shelf. Also some other FW stuff and some BRUX and some Boulevard Saison-Brett.

6. A few places still have scuba - I saw it yesterday at Ball Sq Fine Wines. 5-6 bottles .... I know I've seen it 2-3 others spots around Somerville/Cambridge

I've yet to see FW16 anywhere

7. Haha, way to name 5/6 beers I'm ISO. Looks like you've convinced me to make the 30min trek.

8. Bump

Anyone seen 2013 Scuba in MA or RI?

or

Anyone know of any place in RI that still has 2012 Scuba?

9. 2013 Sucaba won't be out here for a few week. Usually a month at least knowing previous FW Distro to MA.