1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

'Gannys

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by jlordi12, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Just picked up a 9 $ six pack of Narragansett bock in tall boy cans for the train ride home. They taste tremendous after a long day. A better deal on beer you'd be hard pressed to find. Thank you Narragansett! Keep it simple , keep it affordable.

2. One of the best values in beer right now imo. Drinking the Summer Ale right now, tasting damn good at only 2 weeks from canning. Love the bock too, really great buy at 9 bucks a six of pounders. Nothing fancy or flashy from 'Gansett, just good beers at a good price.

Stormfield likes this.
  3. Haven't seen the Summer Ale yet. But will certainly be crushing cans of it all summer long. Looking forwars to it. And one of the best values around. And I really enjoy the cream ale too.

4. amp138

amp138 Savant (295) Rhode Island Dec 21, 2011

Had a cream ale last night at an AS220 show. Loved it. I like it more than the Lager. Also, will be on the hunt for the Summer Ale - that is honestly my favorite summer beer, hands down

5. fx20736

fx20736 Advocate (520) New York Mar 7, 2009

Dools9 likes this.
  6. love the summer ale myself. They are out now in 12 pack cans.

Stormfield, jlordi12 and Dools9 like this.
  7. Try to find the imperial pilsner - my fav gansett so far

Zbyler and Rekrule like this.
  8. 9 bucks for a sixer of a Gansett seasonal is too much. Every place I have seen them sold sells them for 7.99.

9. welcome to Massachusetts

Longstaff likes this.
  10. Zbyler

Zbyler Aficionado (210) Connecticut Jan 18, 2013

their bohemian pilsner is outstanding

11. Yeah, that extra penny an ounce sure sends it over the top pricewise.