1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

GI at OB Today

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by Dtapeski, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Dtapeski

Dtapeski Aficionado (185) Colorado Oct 26, 2012

Tap takeover today from 4-6pm according Fermentedly Challenged blog:

"The Oskar Blues eatery is hosting a Goose Island Tap Takeover today from 4:00pm to 6:00pm and one of the featured taps will be their famous Bourbon County Brand Stout and a few other surprises. It's not often you get a chance to get these beers on tap in Colorado. Get other there quick!"

Wish I lived closer.
    tacosandbeer likes this.
  2. Euclid Hall had it yesterday:
    Euclid Hall

21 hours ago

Hold on to your hats folks... tonight at 7 pm we will be tapping three rarities from Goose Island! We've got two bold and boozy brews that call for a chilly day: bourbon county stout and bourbon county coffee stout. These are big and full of complex flavors. We also have 2010 Lolita...a Belgian style pale ale fermented with wild yeast and aged on raspberries in wine barrels. Bring your friends and share some of these extraordinary beers in good company, we'll see you soon!
  3. Hmm I might have to make the trip up from Boulder for this.
  4. Andwoo

Andwoo Aficionado (150) Texas Sep 21, 2010

Something feels kinda off about OB caving-in to a GI promo. I dunno.
  5. Kuester

Kuester Aficionado (165) Colorado May 14, 2012

It does feel like GI is getting a lot of promotion recently, possibly from AB's "need" to invade craft beer.
  6. buffs9

buffs9 Savant (450) Colorado Apr 28, 2008

so when will it make it to FoCo?
  7. Choice city had a GI Beer Dinner earlier this week. I know they had BCBS. Not sure if coffee or any of the sours made that menu. I have been checking the Mayors lineup about every hour in hopes.
    SalukiAlum likes this.