1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Glassware from Georgia

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by UNCCTDawg, Mar 3, 2013.

1. I was looking at some glassware from Terrapin & Sweetwater (see pics below) and was wondering if any BA's that are in Georgia know of a bottle shop around Alpharetta that has any. The two glasses (one from Terrapin, one from Sweetwater and possibly the bottle opener from Sweetwater) is what I'm mainly after. I know that they are available on the two breweries respective websites but wasn't sure if there was a bottle shop that had all those items. My in-laws live in Alpharetta, GA so I was going to try and pick some up this summer when we make the trip down to visit and avoid shipping costs from both breweries. Any thoughts GA BA's?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. MMAJYK

MMAJYK Savant (455) Georgia Jun 26, 2007

I've never seen any of the items at any stores in Alpharetta, Cumming, or Roswell. Taco Mac gave away the Terrapin glass a little while back, but never the Sweetwater glass (I want one if those myself). I'll keep my eyes out for you and let you know if I see them around. The only place I can think of that might possibly have them is Blind Murphy's growler shop. I haven't been in there in months but I know they have some glassware. Maybe your folks could swing by? They are on N Main across from Publix.
    cosmicevan likes this.
  3. Thanks for the info. There is some glassware at the Craft Draught too... But I've never seen the glasses in question
  4. widespreadhop

widespreadhop Zealot (95) Georgia Jan 5, 2011

I've never seen them at any bottle shops or liquor stores before. As far as I know you'd need to stop by the brewery.
  5. MMAJYK

6. As far as I know you can only get the Terrapin glass at the brewery, which is where I got mine. I'd say a visit to the brewery is order ;). Wouldn't take too long to get there from Alpharetta.
  7. MMAJYK

I see that the Taco Mac beer of the month is Terrapin for March. You might get the in laws to stop in there around 5 PM on Thursdays and see if they can snag you one of these glasses. I would almost bet the glass you are looking for will be one they give away. If I'm in the area, I'll check it out for you and report back.