1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Global Beer Network Tours

Discussion in 'Benelux' started by earth616, Jun 9, 2013.

1. earth616

earth616 Disciple (50) Ohio Jun 9, 2013

2. belvedere86

belvedere86 Savant (455) Belgium Apr 1, 2013

Doesnt look that interesting tbh
  3. An ex-gf of mine and her Dad went on one, they had a blast. I've had the opportunity to do one of their industry tours and it was great. They did a great job of mixing beer and non-beer spots on the tour so even spouses who may not be into beer so much can also enjoy the tour. This tour looks pretty good as it hits many of the different areas and various styles and what isn't mentioned is that at many of the spots they throw in some fun activities that you would not do on your own. If you are going to do a organized tour than this is one of the better ones.
  4. I have looked at it and this looks like a very well organized tour, just like Bonbeer does!
  5. earth616

Thanks for the feedback and opinions!
  6. 3frog

3frog Aficionado (245) Arizona May 13, 2006

northside likes this.
  7. I've done both. Regniers is more geared to beer places only and Global's is geared to both beer and Belgium culture. Regnier used to and might still work with Global they both have incredible connections.
  8. earth616

Thanks again, guys! Good info.
  9. earth616

Hey, @3frog and @papagobrewing, ended up doing the Global Beer one last year. Regnier was our tour guide. Great experience. Highly recommend both Global Beer's tour and Regnier as a guide!

Cheers!