Dismiss Notice
Sneak peek! BeerAdvocate magazine #104 (September 2015) featuring Leah & Oscar from Highland Brewing in Asheville, North Carolina. Learn more ...
Dismiss Notice
Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest BeerAdvocate updates delivered to your inbox.

Great Trader - MADPolo

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by Hopsiam14, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Hopsiam14

Hopsiam14 Advocate (530) Minnesota Jan 23, 2013 Verified

Just got a box from Marco today competing our first trade. Thought the FedEx tracking info was an error when it said the incoming box was 32+ pounds! I actually wondered if he trained a spider monkey to jump out of that box and raid my cellar. The dude blew up my front step with Cigar City and Terrapin! Can't thank him enough!!!

ant880, jrnyc, Eriktheipaman and 6 others like this.
  2. MADPolo

MADPolo Initiate (0) Alabama Dec 19, 2012

I was just returning the beer trading love man. I like to spread around CCB beer as much as possible so enjoy it!

Hopsiam14 and crushedvol like this.
  3. pschnei3

pschnei3 Disciple (65) Ohio Nov 27, 2012

I would love to try some CCB. Would any Great Lakes, willoughby(peanut butter porter), brew kettle(rajah), hoppin frogs, thirsty dog, bells, founders get a trade going?

4. domtronzero

domtronzero Initiate (0) California Aug 18, 2007

Hopsiam14 likes this.
  5. MADPolo

MADPolo Initiate (0) Alabama Dec 19, 2012

I'm pretty sure if you made an ISO:FT post locals for locals, you would get a taker. Especially on that Willoughby Peanut Butter Cup Porter! We get Hoppin Frog, & Bells down here. Great Lakes, Willoughby & Founders will probably get you some takers.

6. Dude completely annihilated his target in the current Stout BIF. Fist bumps all around.