1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Hauling beer to Kansas City, Omaha, Lincoln, Lawrence.......

Discussion in 'US - Midwest' started by MilwaukeeCrusher, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I posted this on the trade forum, but maybe everyone doesn't check there. I'm currently situated in Kearney, but I did pick up a bunch of stuff when I went home for the holidays... about 4 or 5 cases of random stuff including the usual suspects from Wisconsin. Open to suggestions, only looking for Free States Imperial Stout to try (preferably a single) and other stuff I haven't tried. If you have nothing to trade, other reasonable alternatives will be considered. Probably taking either I 80 one way and I 70 the other way back.
  2. What do you have in the way of New Glarus? I'm in KC.
  3. Moon Man
    Raspberry Tart
    Apple Ale
  4. Are you looking for the Oatmeal Stout or the Iron Man Stout? I'm in Lawrence.
  5. Iron Man. I am unsure but I may have had the Oatmeal at the brewery. I was there about a month ago... coming down to KC to see the few things I missed last time. I know the brewery that night didn't have Iron Man.
  6. Jake1605

Jake1605 Initiate (0) Missouri Nov 24, 2009

You can find Iron Man all over the KC area. I bet Red X in Riverside or Bubbles on North Oak Tfwy in Gladstone should have it. If not, check one of the Hy-Vee's.
  7. Jake1605

Jake1605 Initiate (0) Missouri Nov 24, 2009

I saw a few cases in the Lee's Summit area yesterday.
  8. Happen to grab any O'so or Central Waters?
  9. I have Satin Solstice and Lupulin Maximus.