1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Heading to Okemo...

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by trags15, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys,
    Heading up to Okemo this weekend and i'm looking for some good beer places (either bars or beer stores) One of my friends sent me a picture of a case of Heady Topper last week...not sure if it's still around.

Thanks in advance for the advice!
  2. nopucophop

nopucophop Savant (280) New York Mar 6, 2009

Well Manchester Discount Bev may have some. They had 4 cases left as of today and are getting more on Friday. Don't know where your coming from but Rattlesnake Cafe in Bennington is a cool place as well to have a beer or 2 and the Beverage Den is close by. They don't have Heady but you will find some good stuff there. If your coming up 7 through NY you should stop by the Mank of Kent as well.
  3. Stop by Table and Vine in West Springfield, Mass. Great selection, good prices, convenient location, and no sales tax... Try a 12-pack of Bear Republic Racer 5.
  4. nopucophop

nopucophop Savant (280) New York Mar 6, 2009

Manchester Discount Bev. has bought 40 more cases of Heady Topper today. Should be on the shelves tonight or tomorrow the latest.
  5. Right down the street from Okemo is Brewfest Beverage, they have a very good selection of beer plus they do growler fills. The Cool Moose Cafe and The Killarney both have nice selection and both are right by Okemo on the main drag in Ludlow ...........
  6. Tom's Loft has always been an apres favorite of mine. Always have the full Long Trail family of ales (Think Brewmasters series) and its housed in a pretty cool old barn. As mentioned above, Brewfest Beverage on Main Street is a really nice shop with a good selection.