1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Help in Heartland, MI

Discussion in 'US - Great Lakes' started by TasteTester, Feb 29, 2012.

1. TasteTester

TasteTester Savant (350) Ohio Mar 9, 2008

There was supposed to be a new restaurant in the Heartland area with a great tap list. It was posted maybe 6 months ago but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it. It is also not listed in the directory. I'm heading up to check on a remodel project and wanted to stop by but I'm fearing its closed now. Any ideas?
  2. Heartland??? Used to be dry when I moved to Michigan. There are a few to the east in Highland, but I don't know those off hte top of my head.

Up US 23 a ways you can find the French Laundry in Fenton that has all MI beers on tap, along with great food.

In Howell there is the Shark Club, 68 taps.
  3. semibaked

semibaked Advocate (600) Kentucky Mar 27, 2007

Is it 59 West?
  4. Howell has the Shark's Club that has a good tap list. Nothing in Hartland that I know of.

As far as I know 59 west doesn't have much of a tap list.
  5. DrDoitchbig

DrDoitchbig Savant (335) Michigan Jun 6, 2009

No way it's 59 West. I go there occasionally for work parties and they only run maybe 5 craft taps. It's usually good stuff though, last time I was there a few months back they had The Liberator and Cup a Joe on tap. When I first heard of the place I was worried I'd be stuck drinking water.
  6. BigAl723

BigAl723 Aficionado (225) Michigan Sep 20, 2006

Black Rock?
  7. NSaad23

NSaad23 Aficionado (200) Michigan Dec 13, 2011