1. Extreme Beer Fest. March 20 & 21, 2015 in Boston, Mass. Join us!
  2. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  3. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Hopslam, nugget nectar and bcbs value?

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by EStar, Jan 22, 2013.

1. EStar

EStar Initiate (20) Dec 12, 2012

Was just wondering what I can expect to get for these. Right now I have 2 cases of the nectar and hop slam and a 4 pack of the bourbon county. I'm looking to get Russian river stuff but have no idea what would be fair value..

2. Value:

Hopslam- 21$
    Nugget nectar- 15$
    BCBS- 22$

Yes you can get RR for them. Expect a 4 pack of Pliny at most or 1 to 2 sours per 6 of hopslam or nugget and per 4 of bcbs. Do not expect beats or row 2 hill 56 or any of that.

/thread

3. Bluecane

Bluecane Initiate (0) New York Dec 30, 2011

Row 2 Hill 56 is .rar?

Gosox8787, Brewzer1010 and lucas1801 like this.
  4. Row 2 hill 56 should be doable as would be beats for the right trader for the BCBS. NN and Hopslam will get you $4$ for the regular RR lineup. If anyone says no, just post an FT:ISO and prove them wrong.

5. drgarage

drgarage Initiate (0) California Aug 19, 2008

Row 2 in bottles would be doable but wretched. It was released last May, so it's way way over that hill. It's been on draft multiple times since, but growler trades are a pain in the butt, so it might be a challenge. Far from impossible, though.

6. Curious, would 4 2013 BCBS get me 4 Heady Toppers in a trade?

7. There's 2013 Bourbon County already? Damn.

Also, yes it would. Hell, if you can wait a couple weeks for my next VT trip, I'll trade you some HT myself for the Bourbon County.

8. oops..2012 . I am in no rush. I saw some BCBS left at this store I frequent so i was going to get it tonight. Hopefully it is still there. I will hit you up if I get it.

9. 4 Pliny or 2 sours for Hopslam and BCBS.
    3 Pliny or 1 sour and 1 Pliny for Nugget Nectar.
    You could possibly get Beatification or a little more for BCBS. But basically $4$ in all trades.

10. Jparkanzky

Jparkanzky Initiate (0) Ohio Apr 5, 2011

Hopslam is closer to $17 around here.

Haven't seen NN yet, but $15 sounds high for that too. I guess a good question, was how much he paid for them, since he has 'cases'