1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Comment How to increase inbox size?

Discussion in 'Site' started by brewbetter, Jan 15, 2013.

1. brewbetter

brewbetter Savant (400) Nauru Jun 2, 2012

I have to leave tons of conversations every day because the inbox is so small. Is there any way to increase it?
  2. Todd

Todd Founder (1,440) Colorado Aug 23, 1996 Staff Member

User can't increase the size of their Inbox. It's currently set for 100 conversation threads, which should be more than enough for any user who manages their Inbox properly.

Tip: Reply and leave non-essential conversations. If the recipients reply you'll see the conversation again; provided your Inbox isn't full and you didn't leave permanently.
    DSlim71 and beertunes like this.
  3. soughtbygod

soughtbygod Savant (260) California Apr 27, 2011

i have a better question, is their a way to save a contact list, i could care less about saving the convo if i just knew i had a list to go to with my contacts
    Centennial likes this.
  4. Todd

We've yet to enable the option that would allow for contact lists; not sure if we will until the site redesign.
  5. Centennial

Centennial Savant (440) Vermont Nov 9, 2009

Todd, can you integrate an option to allow downloading of messages to html, csv, etc. Many web forums offer this feature and it really comes in handy and makes it much easier to manage your inbox.
  6. DSlim71

DSlim71 Savant (495) New Jersey Mar 3, 2010

If you use the "follow" option, you can essentially store all your contacts that way.
    BeerThursdays likes this.
  7. Todd

I'm not sure this will ever happen, but it's something we can look at after the redesign.
    Centennial likes this.