Hunahpu's Day (weekend) Thanks

Discussion in 'US - South-Atlantic' started by jloomis, Mar 10, 2013.

1. 7clutch

7clutch Savant (255) Florida Sep 14, 2012

Although I actually have not yet bought a corkscrew in the 5 months I've lived in FL, don't send me one, way too generous! (And my addy would be incredibly difficult to get on here so don't even try haha.) I don't have any LIF obligations or anything but every time I try to kill a BA with generosity either they one-up me or someone else comes along and murders me, so I can't afford to permit more generosity at this point or my beer karma will weaken. I need to get another BA or 2 first before I can accept such an offer. At any rate, we have Tilquin and Girardin down here in abundance so don't feel bad that I'm without corkscrew ;)

And yeah, should have just gone with the bad cork story and omitted the female jacket detail haha. As my wife likes to say, my two greatest talents are implicating myself and then digging myself deeper haha.

woodchopper likes this.
  2. xxcarpxx

xxcarpxx Initiate (0) Alabama Jan 13, 2011

Quit while you're ahead.... You can't one up the infamous woodchooper....ha

luwak, woodchopper and 7clutch like this.
  3. 7clutch

Yeah, the way you talked to my wife and I about how good a dude he is made it seem like you felt like you owed him your soul haha. I was especially happy that my wife liked chatting with you guys so much since she made a huge sacrifice getting there at 4 in the morning and only getting to try a couple of brews since she was my dd. :oops: You guys better get your asses down here again next year! (come to think about it, Bama is fairly close to FL and Peg's berliner bash is coming up pretty soon ;))

4. woodchopper

woodchopper Savant (365) Illinois Jul 31, 2010

ISO 7CLUTCH ADDRESS ;) on a private beermail not on the forum....

in return i will send you a box too and I want nothing in return from either 1 of you :)
    its beer and i just want to share some nectar of the Midwest beer gods ;)

Jamie

this is taking longer than i thought..... i know someone has it ;)

luwak and xxcarpxx like this.
  5. woodchopper

berliner fest? 4/20? coincidence?

4/20 is actually my wife's birthday weekend in Madison Wisconsin.... or I would give it some serious thought you guys are nuts.

6. xxcarpxx

xxcarpxx Initiate (0) Alabama Jan 13, 2011

I wouldn't say my soul...but I do owe him more than I can ever repay him for his generosity......... And it was pleasure charting with you and your wife...any wife that helps get you in line by 4 and puts up with 10,000 plus drunks has to be a cool chick and a hell of a wife..

woodchopper and 7clutch like this.
  7. 7clutch

Showed my wife this and she was the one who pressed like haha. :)

woodchopper likes this.
  8. 7clutch

bm sent, with a hint and with a stipulation ;)

9. woodchopper

we have a Freaking winner folks 7clutch is going to get a trip to the woodshed¡
    brace your porch pal¡¡¡¡¡¡

also what is your favorite wine varieties i remember talking to you about wine too ;)

mixed_master7, 7clutch and xxcarpxx like this.
  10. 7clutch

Dude you're unbelievable. Don't know what to say. Thanks a ton. If you ever covet anything of mine it's yours. If it's a living thing, just make sure you feed or water it occasionally.

And I completely forgot we were talking about wine. I'm Latino (but super white haha), my favorite wine is inexpensive, typically isn't aged too long, and popular from the region my dad was born in. ;) Any similar or related wine I almost always love. And the stipulation in my BM still applies. ;)

11. woodchopper

for some reason i can't remember ....... ;)

maybe some one might of possibly over served me ?
    Damn it carp, Raymo, elkhunter, Rachel, john, Damn i am horrible with names......
    you all made me proud an partly cloudy......

xxcarpxx likes this.
  12. BertSugar

BertSugar Aficionado (215) Indiana Feb 11, 2007

Yeah, well, maybe next year Rapp will actually staff up and prepare. I liked the place a lot, but given their new "best new brewer" title, you would think they wouldn't have been caught completely off guard by that turnout.

gjoker321 likes this.

13. NEW is the key word......

woodchopper likes this.
  14. mixed_master7

mixed_master7 Initiate (0) Florida May 16, 2012

Well expect to see me there.

7clutch likes this.