1. Looking to trade some beers? Check out How to Get Started with Beer Trading.
Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine by selecting auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

I am offering my services as a Bruery trustee

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by sandiego67, Feb 13, 2013.

1. I am currently a Preserve Member and get up to Orange County several times a month (from Carlsbad). If anyone is in need of a Trustee, BM me.

I am currently an active trader and have a FedEx account.
    GrumpyOldTroll likes this.
  2. You are a generous man. Every time I see a trustee at the tasting room struggling with all of those boxes and imagine the ordeal of shipping everything out, I marvel at the magnanimity involved.
  3. I won't get in too deep.
  4. I have committed to a few folks already and can't get in over my head so this is closed. Thanks.
  5. They sell preserves now too? ISO: Seedless Raspberry. :)
    calcnerd likes this.
  6. CarolinaKevin

CarolinaKevin Savant (440) North Carolina Feb 28, 2010 Verified

The Preserve Society member actually sends Bruery beers from their own personal cellar BACK to The Bruery to "preserve" them from extinction ;)
    Smurf2055 likes this.
  7. Preserve is a super secret new category that make Hoarders look like peasants. I have to go now, I've said too much.
    ehammond1 and CarolinaKevin like this.
  8. Kopfschuss

Kopfschuss Advocate (560) Oregon Aug 19, 2009

To be guarded by Smaug I assume?
  9. Crookdrain

Crookdrain Advocate (505) New York Jan 13, 2010 Verified

I'm looking for a kind Trustee to grab my Preserve Society stuff. Will make it worth your while in local Brooklyn beer.