1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

I think I'm done trading

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by ShogoKawada, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yep, king henry, a large-batch beer you bought off the shelf as recently as a couple of weeks ago...

it's like you're totally oblivious. o_O

is ba the only site you visit on the internet? here's an example.
  2. cosmicevan

cosmicevan Champion (790) New York Dec 13, 2009

for $13? let's go mrs. facts...show me a store that sold them for $13.

and yeah, you bet i got them off the shelf a few weeks ago at a special goose island rare beer release event (i got rare, coffee, king henry, bcbs). they sold for $18 plus tax deposit which was about $20/$21...why is that a fair 1 for 1 trade with a $10 beer? and you forget to mention my offers of $15 brewery only releases that had lower bottle counts, were those unfair offers? selective amnesia's the story, eh?

what about them off the shelf beats that you had access to that you jumped up and down about when people were looking for fair/even trades? i've yet to hear your reply on that.

you really consider me a profiteer??? REALLY??? check my refs. facts don't do what you want them to!!! honestly...your badgering skills really could be used for good. why not go after ebayers or start patrolling the ISO/FT forum. i know you aren't a fan of mine (or are doing that kindergarten pull my hair cause you like me thing), but seriously...what's your obsession with me? i re-iterate "get a life."

pretty much, how many sites do you visit and harass people? don't you have a job or a husband/family or something?

you are like benjy on the stern show...i got sucked into the vortex AGAIN (shame on me - and just when i was laughing with a tasting partner today about how i've chilled out with fighting with you). so rather than derail this thread even further into the cosmic levi fight (part 1 million) i'll just leave it at the facts stand as they are...my post history, references, and bottle shares with locals reflects on me, and your post history, references (oh wait, you have none), bottle shares with locals (oh wait, you refuse to meet people in person) reflects you. if people want to hate on me because of your posts, they can...if they want to get great boxes or share great bottles locally with me, they can trade with me or converse with me to set up a local share (perhaps you missed the thread where i've openly offered to mule for pretty much anyone - at cost - offer is ongoing and open to any BAs who don't have a post history of profiteering/ebaying...something you rail against when asked of you). if people want to hate on you they can (or they can wait until you attack them)...if they want to get great boxes or share great beers...well i guess if they want great boxes or share great beers they'll have to look elsewhere?

---edit---how come i can't like my own reply? cause hot dawg i like that one!!!
    BigGene likes this.
  3. i was wrong about $13. but man... you sure like to complain that 1,000 is a lot and ignore the fact that 17,000 is more.

you must be doing this on purpose to troll me. no one is really THAT oblivious. -_-

http://beeradvocate.com/community/t...would-it-take-to-get.12967/page-2#post-226959

"despite what some nonsense above would have you believe, beatification has been absurdly easy to trade for
    it's not a wale, it's not hard to get..."

i think your cognitive dissonance is amusing and i like to point it out.

but i know, i know. you're always the victim, whether it's me, the mislabeled keg, or those angry deer-hunting wisconsinites. life is so hard for cosmicevan. :(
  4. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Initiate (0) Jul 19, 2009

5. cosmicevan

cosmicevan Champion (790) New York Dec 13, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.