1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

In need of a shipping box (in/around Castle Rock CO)

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by flipdog0, Jul 6, 2013.

1. I have a good friend in need of a 12 bottle shipper, If anyone has extra's laying around it would be awesome if someone could share the beer love. I know he has some homebrew he could pass along for the hospitality. If there are no extra's if someone could point me in the right direction so he can purchase it that would be lovely.

Cheers from NC,
    David
  2. Does anyone know where to buy one?
  3. mklever42

mklever42 Savant (300) Colorado Apr 28, 2012

4. poonamibaxter

poonamibaxter Savant (315) Colorado Jun 26, 2007

Bm me and if he doesn't mind driving to Centennial I can leave him one outside my garage.
  5. McNazz

McNazz Savant (270) Colorado Feb 19, 2013

Going to resurrect this thread for a second...

I recently moved to the Denver and need to ship some awesome Colorado beer to a friend. Does anyone know any places around town that sell the beer shipper boxes in-store?

Thanks.
  6. I don't think there is any. Order from the link above. They're at your door in 2-3 days (usually)
  7. McNazz

McNazz Savant (270) Colorado Feb 19, 2013

Yeah, I guess I should just suck it up and just buy it online. Thanks.
  8. Does anyone have extras laying around? I could really use 1 or 2 12 bottle shippers.
  9. poonamibaxter

poonamibaxter Savant (315) Colorado Jun 26, 2007

i have a 9 bottle and a 12 bottle both styro shippers I don't need. I live near Arapahoe High if you want to come get them bm me. I'll leave em in my driveway for you. I don't want anything in return, I have access to all I want so this doesn't put me out anything.
    DenverBeerDrinker likes this.
  10. RuckusDu

RuckusDu Savant (395) Colorado Mar 23, 2011

I will have a bunch of 12 bottle shippers here in about a week. And I mean a bunch. All styro and used once. Free to good homes. South Denver proper.
    ChugLife likes this.
  11. RuckusDu

Somebody, please take these boxes. Free 12 bottle styro shippers. Work great in the cold. Even if you don't need them now, you will need them in the future. Only used once.
  12. ASak10

ASak10 Savant (270) Colorado Jan 2, 2014

I'll take 'em!
  13. If any are left I will take them
  14. RuckusDu

Tons left. BM me how many you want
  15. Steve_0

Steve_0 Aficionado (215) Colorado Mar 14, 2012

I'll definitely take at least two if they are still available.