1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

In the Denver area Memorial Day weekend, any going on?

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by MilwaukeeCrusher, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Coming to town to see a few friends, have some beers. Any want to pop a few bottles open, so a bottle share, or is there any events not listed on here? I do have some stuff yet from Wisconsin and the upper Midwest although it has dwindled down considerably, but I did stop in KC and got stuff from Perennial and a host of others.

2. Dtapeski

Dtapeski Aficionado (195) Colorado Oct 26, 2012

In addition to keeping an eye out for what's posted in the Mountain forum, I would check Fermentedly Challenged (updated M-F) to find out what's happening the dates you're out here.
    http://www.fermentedlychallenged.com

3. SalukiAlum

SalukiAlum Advocate (550) Colorado Dec 19, 2010

You can run Bolder Boulder on Monday, then hit all the breweries in town! Fun day! 50,000 runners/walkers finishing in Folsom Field then hitting Avery, Twisted Pine, Upslope or wherever we end up.

4. Decided to make a loop through western Kansas (brewery in Hays, Dodge City, Fort Larned etc) and come back up through Pueblo, Colorado Springs, and Denver. I have a few things left from Wisconsin, and some beers I figure on opening. Recommendations on better stops in Springs or meet up for a pint let me know.