Dismiss Notice
Sneak peek! BeerAdvocate magazine #104 (September 2015) featuring Leah & Oscar from Highland Brewing in Asheville, North Carolina. Learn more ...

In the Denver area Memorial Day weekend, any going on?

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by MilwaukeeCrusher, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Coming to town to see a few friends, have some beers. Any want to pop a few bottles open, so a bottle share, or is there any events not listed on here? I do have some stuff yet from Wisconsin and the upper Midwest although it has dwindled down considerably, but I did stop in KC and got stuff from Perennial and a host of others.

2. Dtapeski

Dtapeski Aficionado (195) Colorado Oct 26, 2012

In addition to keeping an eye out for what's posted in the Mountain forum, I would check Fermentedly Challenged (updated M-F) to find out what's happening the dates you're out here.
    http://www.fermentedlychallenged.com

3. SalukiAlum

SalukiAlum Advocate (550) Colorado Dec 19, 2010

You can run Bolder Boulder on Monday, then hit all the breweries in town! Fun day! 50,000 runners/walkers finishing in Folsom Field then hitting Avery, Twisted Pine, Upslope or wherever we end up.

4. Decided to make a loop through western Kansas (brewery in Hays, Dodge City, Fort Larned etc) and come back up through Pueblo, Colorado Springs, and Denver. I have a few things left from Wisconsin, and some beers I figure on opening. Recommendations on better stops in Springs or meet up for a pint let me know.