1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Interest in Enjoy by 02.15.13

Discussion in 'Beer Trading Talk & Help' started by Ruddick, Jan 16, 2013.

1. This is the first time this is coming to Philly, but has there been interest for this release in the Trading world from past releases?

2. I sent a 12/21/12 as an extra. I'm sure you'll find some people who want to try it. It's a good fresh IPA though so I'd suggest buying a few. If someone happens to want it in a trade then you're good. Otherwise there's more for you, in which case you're still good

3. There is probably interest since only certain markets get each release and the beer is well received. Don't expect to land whales with it though.

4. You mean I won't get a 1:1 KH for one :D

5. azaaron

azaaron Aficionado (120) Arizona Mar 11, 2010

It is delicious though! Had one tonight and I personally liked this one better than last one. Pretty easy to get though!

6. APreacher

APreacher Savant (260) California Jun 6, 2012

Stone has made a point to get this beer out fresh and hitting different parts of the country in doing so. For instance, in CA, this batch is only going to Sacto/Tahoe (besides SD of course). IIRC it will be making its way up to PNW and east coast as well, so hold tight as it prolly will show up eventually.

Is it worth trading...meh. Better to consume. Never been a stone fan (besides a few collabo's) but this is the best beer they have put together IMO. Seems that it is in full rotation, so sit tite and it will come.