1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

[IP Chicago] FT: Fou Foune ISO: BCBVS

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by tinypyramids, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tinypyramids

tinypyramids Savant (445) Illinois Jul 19, 2012

See title. 1:1.
  2. BAstoutsNsours

BAstoutsNsours Initiate (0) Florida Sep 21, 2012

I wish my Walgreens carried Fou Foune :(
  3. Mjmoser

Mjmoser Savant (410) Illinois May 6, 2012

Damn you. I have up my last CR for a Fou Foune....
  4. tinypyramids

didn't pick this up at walgreens. i was at the brewery two days ago :)
  5. MykelJH

MykelJH Savant (290) California Aug 3, 2011

Yea this should get done quickly
  6. BAstoutsNsours

Why go thru the hassle of picking it up from Cantillon when you can just walk down to your local Walgreens and land walez there? You are from Chicago, right?
  7. Hugonaut13

Hugonaut13 Advocate (710) Illinois Nov 29, 2012

1 Walgreens got 'em. 1. So far, (from what ive seen and heard) no other stores have received fou foune. Stop trolling and let the man trade his beer.
  8. tinypyramids

thank you. not to mention that said walgreens was charging 40 bucks plus tax.
  9. BAstoutsNsours

Oh pipe down, I'm not in any way trying to interfere with the trade. I think it's completely fair. If you had any sense of humor and were able to even remotely read between the lines, you would've been able to tell my comment was from my astonishment that a Walgreens sold loons.
  10. tinypyramids

sometimes it's not easy to pick out whether something is mere sarcasm or trolling when it is just text on a message board. what is obvious to one person may not be obvious to another.

in any case, if you are in chicago, have a bcbvs, and want to trade it for a fou foune purchased directly from the brewery two days ago, drop me a bm!

edit: bottle date is august 28th, 2012. would put that detail in the OP but i've passed the edit deadline.
  11. MykelJH

MykelJH Savant (290) California Aug 3, 2011

I wish they would get rid of comments in trading sections again and permanently
  12. tinypyramids

i actually like the comments (it helps to better gauge trades or get more info) but i wish the response to off topicness/trolling in a thread wasn't just 'delete the thread' - we lost a good 3-4 threads about the dark horse 4 elf party in great lakes because of that.
  13. tinypyramids

this may be done, pending confirmation, but feel free to contact me in case it falls through.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.