Is Black Tuesday only available at the Bruery's brew pub?

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by Jayhoop, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Jayhoop

Jayhoop Zealot (95) Quebec (Canada) Sep 12, 2012

I'm very interested in acquiring this seemingly tasty beverage.

2. Check the ISO:FT thread - you can probably grab one from someone on there for something tasty.

3. Davihaw

Davihaw Savant (320) Illinois Jun 19, 2012

It may be on tap there but they held a ticketed sale limiting 2 bottles a person back in November and you had to pick up at the brewery in California. Sorry to burst your bubble but maybe you can trade for a bottle!

4. I've had Black Tuesday three times.

1. Special Father's Day fund raiser where they were serving 4oz. pours in the tasting room
    2. Christmas special where I bought a bottle at the Provisions store. Limit one.
    3. Special 12/21/12 flight with 2011 and 2012 Black Tuesday.

You could trade or buy them online in October. Or become a RS/HS member though I believe memberships for this year are closed. Pretty sure you won't find it on shelves anywhere.

5. It is for sale to reserve society members each year plus it goes on sale the every Oct to the public. The public is limited to 2 bottles per person and this year it sold out in 90 seconds. You must also pick up the bottles in person at the Bruery or have someone pick them up for you and ship them out. The last two years they have sold a few cases to the public at Provisions a week or so before Christmas but again it sells out shortly after they open the doors. Joining the reserve society is the easiest way to get it (albeit very pricey) and trading is the next best option.

6. Domingo

Domingo Champion (945) Colorado Apr 23, 2005

They've had bottles at the last two GABF events. This year they went fast, but I got several pours sans any line or crowd last year.

7. bird22

bird22 Savant (415) California Jan 2, 2011

More like 10 minutes.