1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

Is Clown Shoes in Colorado?

Discussion in 'US - Mountain' started by Ispeakforthetrees, Apr 18, 2013.

1. I checked Seekabrew, yet tonight I found the following at a local shop:
    -Clementine
    -Miracle
    -Tramp Stamp.

Should these beers even be in my state?
    I've only cracked the Clementine, and its boring.
    BeerKangaroo likes this.
  2. denver10

denver10 Champion (865) Kentucky Nov 17, 2010

Yes, its here.

In Fort Collins I know Wilburs has it and I am pretty sure Supermarket Liquors too.
  3. There's this new-fangled thing called Google...
  4. BeerKangaroo

BeerKangaroo Initiate (0) Alaska May 30, 2011

Clementine - agreed, but have to admit, not much of a true Witbier fan, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, please, thank you.

Adam
  5. I like this site, the opinions of its members, and I'd enjoy to hear what other BA's see in their markets considering I'm getting a masters to go into Supply Chain Management for a distributor.....
  6. Did you enjoy any of them?
    I got them at Ram Liquors. It's at Drake and Shields. I like them as they have many beers past release date that others run out of, but they don't have any discounts on singles. They are pricier for some bottles and others they are very inexpensive. Got a 12 oz of Sixth Glass there for 2.25.
    I hit up Supermarket Liquors with my friend for Black Butte 12-packs after college games,$13 after tax :)
  7. I didn't like it, I knew it was fresh (under a month) yet even warmed the flavors were very subdued and mellow.
    I like Witibers that have some punch to them (not by ABV...).
    BeerKangaroo likes this.
  8. These Clown Shoes beers are not boring: Vampire Slayer, Chocolate Sombrero, Luchador en Fuego, Porcine Unidragon and Blaecorn Unidragon.

*Please disregard this post if you don't enjoy stouts.
  9. ChanceK

ChanceK Initiate (0) Texas Feb 13, 2012

Yeah, not a fan of Clementine, but a few of the others I've enjoyed, tramp stamp and chocolate sombrero most recently.
    BeerKangaroo likes this.
  10. denver10

Haven't tried any of them yet. Curious about the Tramp Stamp Belgian IPA.
  11. denver10

12. Fair enough, but none of that is clear in your original post. What I read was: 1. There are these beers in my state. 2. Why are they in my state? 3. I didn't like one of them.

What kind of response are you looking for?

EDIT: I apologize for being grumpy, but seriously, if you want to know about markets then ask about them.