Recently I tried an old Mac Queen's Nessie. It was of the 7.3 variety, which has been discontinued since 2008. I made a thread about it: http://beeradvocate.com/community/t...ac-queens-nessie-7-3-still-be-drinkable.3531/ About 34 hours after drinking, I came down with a horrible case of either food poisoning or stomach flu. Unfortunately its nearly impossible to tel which since both have identical symptoms: Diarrhea, vomiting, stomach pain, fever, chills, weakness. It was bad. Was more or less in bed for 20 hours. I'm over it now though for the most part. Although I didn't get really sick for 34 hours after, 24 hours after drinking I started to feel kind of funny. The beer is the only strange thing I've consumed this weekend. Now I'd hate to blame an illness on an innocent beer, but I have to wonder. What say you? Can you get sick/poisoned from an old beer? The beer itself didn't taste all that bad, but it left a strange burning sensation in my mouth and throat.