Is there a decent beer store off 93 in northern MA?

Discussion in 'US - New England' started by NHbeerfishing, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Headed to natick and want to get some nugget nectar on way. Any suggestions?

2. Nothing in Natick, check out Redstone in Stoneham

MugOfGoodness and Ganglani like this.
  3. Although they don't have any Nugget Nectar, my bad.

4. That place rules. I'm making a stop there tomorrow since I am heading to Wakefield to visit the girlfriend's parents and sisters.

Ganglani and jtdolla911 like this.
  5. I'm there a lot. The owner is a really good guy, and he is constantly adding and changing product. Lately, he has been on a big Whiskey/Scotch/Bourbon kick. So if you're into that, he has added a ton!

Ganglani likes this.
  6. Good priced lambics and other Belgian stuff was my first experience with them. So much awesome stuff in there. I will check out the whiskey when I go.

7. Caporales's in Wakefield

8. beerinmaine

beerinmaine Aficionado (225) Maine Jun 20, 2009

I always hit Redstone on the way from ME to MA. Convenient location and awesome selection.

9. Downtown Wine and Spirits in Somerville had a few cases left on Thursday, but that is just north of Boston. Not sure you'd pass through Boston on 93 going to Natick from south of the city.

10. colbyguy

colbyguy Aficionado (130) Maine Jan 15, 2012

If you are going to Natick, then you should shoot over to Julio's in Westboro. Was in the store yesterday and they had a mountain of NN.

11. Andover Liquors is right around the area where 495 and 93 meet. They had cases of nugget nectar last week, but I don't know if it's still there

12. Caporale's has several cases. I was in yesterday and can confirm, unless it all sold out today.....

13. It's the other direction but I saw cases of Nugget @ Charles St. in Boston (and when I asked about it - they said Troegs made a big batch so possible that Redstone gets more - give them a call - they are a great store (and you may ask them if they have any Short's left (they got a special shipment in during EBF)).

Ganglani likes this.
  14. Kappy's in Medford isn't far off 93 and had a ton of NN so does Atlas in Medford.