Dismiss Notice
Save $5 when you subscribe to 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine and select auto-renew.

Subscribe now →
Dismiss Notice
Join Our Email List →

And we'll send you the latest updates and offers from BeerAdvocate, because knowing is half the battle.
Dismiss Notice

Pre-order your Respect Beer "Hipster" Hoodie today!

Plus: Free shipping (US only) on orders of $25 or more until 12/18/15. Just select "Free Shipping" at checkout.

Shop now →

Isn't it time for Expo to be released again?

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by ArrogantB, Jan 26, 2013.

1. ArrogantB

ArrogantB Champion (770) Colorado Jun 9, 2006 Verified

I bought some back in September so surely its is release time soon right? I'm craving Alpine Nelson bad but I don't want to ask my OG connect to go unless the expo is available too. :cool:
    • From Pat's Blog:

It is with a heavy heart I am here to tell you of a delay in the release date of “Exponential Hoppiness.” The release must be pushed back because the cold weather slowed down the activity of the yeast. So, keeping with our mantra of “no beer will be released before it’s time,” we foresee a release sometime in the week of February 12th through the 15th. An exact date and time will not be announced due to the issues of parking, traffic congestion, angry next-door business owners and overcrowding. Please remember there will not be any growlers sold and there will be a 4 bottle limit per person per day, no exceptions. Sorry, it will not be around during Super Bowl Festivities.

2. ArrogantB

ArrogantB Champion (770) Colorado Jun 9, 2006 Verified

Thank you.
    Xpotential likes this.