ISO: 3F DLD Hoodie/Track Jacket

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by Pecan, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Pecan

Pecan Savant (445) California Dec 20, 2012

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for either color foiled hoodie from DLD 2011 or the red foil volunteer one from DLD 2012 in a size L or XL. I originally bought a green foiled one, but had it stolen by a friend one night in Amsterdam and then left behind in a taxi. If you have one of these in decent condition, please message me and we can see what sort of trade we can work out! Thanks!

2. atone315

atone315 Advocate (730) Wisconsin Oct 8, 2008

You know 3F stands for.....ah, nevermind.

hannydawg likes this.
  3. Pecan

Drie Fonteinen or Three Floyds. Wasn't worried, since the context makes it clear enough and the abbreviation is dually appropriate.

pdeepak likes this.
  4. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Initiate (0) Jul 19, 2009

You have a picture? I have some but no clue if I have what you are looking for as I have been to too many DLDs to keep straight what is from which. (Don't have them handy where I can pull out and check if dates or not, etc)

Let me know.

Pecan likes this.
  5. Pecan

6. Those are really nice. Do they sell them every dld?

7. this year, we meet. Been to the last 3. Quit dodging me Dude.

8. Find clintonpucket

9. MordorMongo

MordorMongo Initiate (0) Jul 19, 2009

Hahaha we met last year, albeit briefly. In line for BA Klaus and such, I was right behind you in line.

And I think I have OP handled here, though it is the 2010 version.

Pecan likes this.
  10. during that time, I was irritated at the number of people who kept letting their friends help them decide what to buy, not to generalize, but the "Canadian Mafia" was a huge joke.

MordorMongo likes this.