1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO: BCBS '10 FT:Inside

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by Tony412, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony412

Tony412 Savant (255) Michigan Jan 26, 2012

I need 1 bottle of GI BCBS 2010 to complete a vertical for a tasting. I'm not too sure what the trade value is on a single bottle, would some local Michigan bottles get it done? Kuhnhenn, Bells, Founders, Shorts Etc. Any productive input would be helpful to land this bottle.

Cheers guys
  2. syu3003

syu3003 Aficionado (205) Michigan May 4, 2011

I just logged on to post the exact same thing (same gots too kind of), but then saw this post. Please take care of Tony first, and then contact me if you have a BCBS '10;

Tony please post to close this trade once you've been taken care of so I can post a ISOFT. Cheers.
  3. Tony412

Also FT,
    Kuhnhenn Jessie's Road Rash Imperial Stout
    Arcadia Shipwreck Porter
  4. I might be able to help you out with this. I'd have to check my cellar to be sure tho. I'm pretty sure I waxed a bottle of '10 last weekend. Any chance you have an '11 GI BCBS to trade for my vert?
  5. Tony412

No, I don't. I only got 2 bottles of 2011, getting BCBS in metro Detroit is like pulling teeth.
  6. I'll tell ya what... I just ran down to the cellar and pulled the '10 GI BCBS that I waxed last weekend. It's yours... BM me your address and let me know when you need it by.
    When I first got on BA, I put out an ISO: '06 GI BCBS, and a BA (who's handle I don't remember) sent me one out of the goodness of his heart. All he asked was that I send him something sometime. I'm gonna do the same for you my BA Brotha! Send something cool my way when you can...
  7. Tony412

Wow, this is a really generous gesture. I'll definitely repay the kindness back in full. When the situation presents itself, I'll be happy to act with the same generosity to help out another BA in the same way you've helped me, and the way you were helped before that.

SYU3003, It's all yours, best of luck. This one is in the books.
  8. ubufan2112

ubufan2112 Savant (475) Connecticut Sep 19, 2003

Thick,
    For your generosity I'll send you an '11 BCBS plus some local New England goodies. BM me your address and I'll get a box out to you!!
    Cheers!!
  9. Thank you so much for your generosity! You are an outstanding BA. BM on the way.
  10. syu3003

syu3003 Aficionado (205) Michigan May 4, 2011

man so much generosity going around... i wish my cellar was legit enough to jump on the giving train!

well i guess illl post my iso now. thanks for the heads up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.