ISO: Brandy Vanilla DL, FT: Choc Rain b1

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by brystmar, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brystmar

brystmar Initiate (0) Texas Sep 2, 2009

Got more to offer if CRb1 isn't your thing. Threadshitting welcome!

2. nate8767

nate8767 Aficionado (195) Alabama Nov 1, 2011

Baller offer!

3. I think that its going to take a lot more than a single bottle of batch 1 of CR to get a bottle of brandy vanilla DL. Good luck OP.

4. brystmar

Really thought this would be pretty close to 1:1. Low bottle count, same age, highly regarded, was never available for sale. Am I really that far off here?

5. Yeah, I think so. Have you seen what people are offering for a bottle of brandy vanilla DL? I did a trade for a brandy Vanilla a month ago and traded over $100 worth of awesome beer to get a bottle of Brandy Vanilla DL. Both traders were happy with the trade.

6. brystmar

Yes, I've seen the threads; $$ value really doesn't apply to a rarity trade like this, particularly when the last mass quantity offer fell through earlier this week.

I'm willing to add something along the lines of Upland Persimmon or RareR DOS to get this done.

7. The last serious Brandy Vanilla DL offer I saw on here was basically a Brandy DL plus 6 other bottles or combos (4x BCBCS, etc.) of bottles, this beer just has insane value at the moment it seems. I mean, if Brandy DL, Murdah'd Out Stout, 4x BCBCS, and 4 other bottles doesn't it done, then what does?

8. kool3320

kool3320 Aficionado (105) Indiana Aug 22, 2010

I have put up several offers.... this bottle has got to be very rare now..

9. POTABLE83

POTABLE83 Savant (445) New York Jun 21, 2012

I traded a PvW DL, CBS and Better Half for a Brandy Vanilla about two months ago. Choc rain B1 is pretty sought after, so I can definitely see this getting done since the offer now includes Persimmon or RareR.

Best of luck OP.

10. nate8767

nate8767 Aficionado (195) Alabama Nov 1, 2011

He probably just doesnt understand the rarity of b1 Chocolate Rain, I mean his offer was:

Fruet
    Boltcutter
    Leon
    Darkness

Over $100? Yes. Awesome beer? Yes. Rare? No.

At least not to the people who have Brandy Vanillas for trade. Batch 1 CR is fair on its own. Plus a swing top of RareR? Wow.

11. Duffman929

Duffman929 Savant (380) Illinois Nov 27, 2010

I offered a Bourbon Vanilla DL plus another quality bottle, several times, and got crickets. I was even willing to discuss another bottle and there was nothing. Good luck.

12. atxdelivery

atxdelivery Savant (255) Texas Aug 28, 2010

I know this is late but I have both and Choco Rain B1 is not near the same league as the BV DL right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.