1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO: Crooked Stave FT: southeastern locals

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by AlexFields, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexFields

AlexFields Savant (465) Tennessee Dec 13, 2009

Looked to trade for as many of the Crooked Stave shelf beers as I can. I definitely want the WWB indigo (or whatever the one with blueberries is), beyond that I'll give priority to whatever offer can send me the most different bottles. I've never tried any of them and I love sours.

I can offer:

Olde Hickory (imperial stout, Irish walker Barleywine, black IPA)
    Pisgah (Vortex II, Valdez)
    Terrapin (Wake'n'Bake, Moo Hoo, Liquid Bliss, So Fresh and So Green Green, collaboration Barley Ryne)
    Foothills (BB People's Porter, Double IPA, probably regular people's porter and IPA)
    Duck Rabbit (milk stout, Baltic porter)
    French Broad (rye hopper, IPA, wee heavy-er)
    Yazoo (Sue)
    Sweetwater (festive ale, dank tank specials, all the regular stuff)

And more.

Might consider similar deals for other breweries I haven't tried much from, feel free to bm me if you've got something, but I want to work out a deal for Crooked Stave bottles before I commit to anything else.

Cheers!
  2. AlexFields

PS Might also be willing to trade some Jackie O's for some of last year's cellar reserve releases. AND I might be looking for a cellar reserve trustee for 2013 so anyone who would be in a position to help me out with that will get priority.
  3. AlexFields

Sorry for so many posts--also would really like bottles of Oculus and either Sentience (especially cognac one). Definitely willing to consider adding stuff other than te above locals for a deal involving older releases or cellar reserve only releases.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.