1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO: Great Divide Yeti Barrel Sign

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by beertographer, Jan 4, 2013.

1. beertographer

beertographer Zealot (75) Colorado Aug 19, 2011

2. That is awesome! Good luck!
  3. Is that at their tap room? It looks like it's probably a custom job.
  4. Is that the one with the furry logo? A bar near me has one. I can ask where they got it next time I go there, and find out if they're for sale anywhere.
  5. steebo777

steebo777 Advocate (535) Michigan Jun 30, 2009

That's in their tap room above all the taps. Coolers, barrels and brewing equipment is directly to the right.
  6. Knownfactor

Knownfactor Savant (310) Colorado Feb 20, 2010

They are all over spots in Denver including Freshcraft And mile high wine and spirits and from what I heard they are in the $200 price range
  7. heyduke

heyduke Aficionado (160) Colorado Jan 14, 2011

Mr b's has one too.
  8. beertographer

Yeah, lots of bars/bottle shops, etc have them. I'm pretty sure they were available to those that distribute/sell Great Divide stuff. I'd be willing to pay for one, but I can't find anyone willing to sell. If you hear of anyone let me know!
  9. Knownfactor

Knownfactor Savant (310) Colorado Feb 20, 2010

I spoke to someone at the brewery for you, they don't sell them. Just given to some accounts like you said. Good luck!!
  10. beertographer

Thanks Matt. Looks like I need to find an account willing to sell one.
  11. MileHighFish

MileHighFish Initiate (5) Apr 11, 2014

Know this is a old thread but was searching for this same sign and see that it is now available on Great Divide's website for $175 if you are still looking to pick one up. A little pricey but a cool piece no doubt.