1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO: Grey Monday FT: BA Bohemoth w/cherries

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by Swiderek202, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titles says it all. Only 111 of these bad boyz released today.
  2. Title says it all. . . but then here's some rarity information not included in the title :)

Sounds interesting though. Was there a bottle limit? On draft? How was it?
  3. I had this a few years ago on tap and it was really good. Now Floyd's doesn't do much BA stuff on draft cause they discovered they can charge $35-50 a bomber so why have it on draft. This one was $40 a bottle, 1 per person, and I got there about 20 minutes into the release and the guys said they had about 5 and cases left so I am pretty sure it sold out pretty quickly. I have mixed feeling about trading this one but if you look at my resent posts, I have been on a quest to try to land a Grey Monday for a while now with no success so if this lands it for me great...if not I'm drinking this bad boy myself.
  4. Lemme contact my brother tonight, he has a bottle of Grey Monday as well. Gonna see if he'll bring it to March Madness this year. If so, I'll trade you my bottle. And then we'll be drinking Grey Monday and BA Behemoth w/ Cherry next month. Win-Win.

Did they do anything different with the bottle packaging wise?
  5. No just the normal #3 bottle with orange wax and silver marker.
  6. Did you talk to your brother? Is this going to work out? I still have the BA w/cherries.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.