1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO: Hair of the Dog "Walk the Dog" Glasses, FT: CBS, Duvel, OHB, Beer

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by Mississipping, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Hey Portland BAs, I'm trying to track down a pair of the tasting glasses that HotD uses for their Walk the Dog samples. A trading partner of mine was at HotD recently and completely forgot to buy one while he was there. I'd like to get at least two of them for him since he hooked me up with the HotD tulip glasses. Completely open to negotiation/suggestion. I've got a good bit of glassware to trade and plenty of beer, as well. If you have a few of them or are close to the brewpub, let me know what you'd like and I'll make it worth your time. Thanks!
  2. sukwonee

sukwonee Advocate (535) Washington Dec 13, 2011

good luck Ian!
  3. cosmicevan

cosmicevan Champion (790) New York Dec 13, 2009

i didn't know that there was a HotD glass aside from the tulips (which are awesome). got a pic?
    SpottedZombie likes this.
  4. xpimptastikx

xpimptastikx Initiate (0) Texas Oct 8, 2008

I think I like my tasters more than the full size tulip. They hold 2 oz samples perfectly with just enough head.
  5. As do I! Had a trade fall through on these, I guess. Someone in Portland please help me help a friend out!
    NoSignsOfPain likes this.
  6. I can help, but I'm not sure when I will be in Portland again.
  7. HopHead84

HopHead84 Champion (760) California Nov 29, 2006

I liked these glasses, but considering the tulip is $7 and this tiny glass is $5 I went with the tulips.
    MADhombrewer likes this.
  8. Someone take care of Ian on this first... After that, I wouldn't mind having one to go with my tulip. :)
  9. ggfunk

ggfunk Savant (280) Oregon Mar 29, 2010

Considering I live like two miles from them I would be happy to help. Probably wont ship till next friday.
    NoSignsOfPain likes this.
  10. cosmicevan

quietly raises hand for slot number 3. happy to swap brew or glass or proxy situation. LOVE my tulips but a sampler HotD glass would be great.
    thagr81us likes this.
  11. I've got this taken care of thanks to an awesome Portland BA! Best of luck Calton and cosmicevan.
    cosmicevan and thagr81us like this.
  12. Glad to hear it brother! Cheers!
    cosmicevan likes this.
  13. duceswild

duceswild Advocate (740) Maryland Feb 8, 2010

I'm also interested in either of these HotD glasses, if someone is willing to help.
  14. cosmicevan

i hate to jump in line (and fingers crossed that thagr81us is already hooked up), but i've managed to set up a swap for this glass so i'm out of the ISO. if calton is still in need, BM me and i'll see what i can do about getting one of these your way. thanks again to the community! you guys and gals are excellent.
    thagr81us likes this.
  15. RedMedicine

RedMedicine Savant (340) Oregon Jun 3, 2005

Might be a couple of weeks, but I can hook up Calton, BM in his box.
    duceswild and cosmicevan like this.
  16. ggfunk

ggfunk Savant (280) Oregon Mar 29, 2010

It may take some time but I am more than willing to help anyone in search of these.
  17. duceswild

duceswild Advocate (740) Maryland Feb 8, 2010

Would greatly appreciate that as I'd love to get either the tasting or regular HotD glasses.
  18. I second that.
  19. LoPo87

LoPo87 Aficionado (235) Oregon Mar 9, 2012

I can help anyone out with the HotD glasses. I don't know what glassware I am interested in besides the mini snifters (saw a friend's from Jackie O's) and the CBS 22oz snifter. I am open to other cool glassware as well. HotD is 5 minutes away from me so can help anyone out who is looking!
    Mississipping likes this.
  20. If possible, I would be interested in getting a glass or two. I would be willing to trade, pay in advance, etc. Thanks.
  21. AlanArnoldJr

AlanArnoldJr Zealot (85) New York Feb 24, 2012

Would love to buy one of the regular sized snifter....
  22. You're stacking if you're third in line my friend ;)
  23. cosmicevan

i've been long taken care of on this one.
  24. You've created a monster.
    cosmicevan and Nachos4two like this.