1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO: Heady Topper, FT: '07 BCBS, Abyss, many others

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by GabrielM, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GabrielM

GabrielM Savant (295) New Mexico Jun 22, 2010

Looking for as much HT I can get, preference goes to larger trade.

FT:
    '07 BCBS
    '11 Abyss
    Santa Fe Wild Ale #7 and bourbon barrel State Pen Porter
    '10 GD Espresso Oak aged Yeti
    '09 GD Old Ruffian
    Black Butte XXIII
    Marble bourbon barrel Imperial Stout

Would love to ship out Monday morning. Cheers!
  2. GabrielM

GabrielM Savant (295) New Mexico Jun 22, 2010

Apologies for the bump but I'd love some feedback on this one. I was under the impression that HT is year-round now and fairly easy to obtain. Any info on what it takes to land some would be much appreciated, as I remember getting some a few months back for lesser or equal brews than those offered above. Cheers.
  3. HT is year-round and fairly easy to obtain, provided you visit the cannery in Waterbury. There are only so many BAs in the area that actively trade and all are probably burned out trading cans. It's not hard to obtain, but it does take time and money. You are offering quality beer for trade, but it just might not be exciting enough to tempt a local for a trade. Given we've finally gotten some snow lately, it wouldn't surprise me though if there was an influx of people from surrounding areas (MA, ME, NY) who might have stopped by the cannery. They may have some to trade and might answer by the end of the weekend. Give it a little time, just my two cents.
  4. i wouldn't have a problem trading for the 07' bcbs, but it wouldn't be worth the shipping costs...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.