1. The wait is over! Download the BeerAdvocate app on iTunes or Google Play now.
  2. Get 12 issues / year of BeerAdvocate magazine for only $9.99!

ISO: IP Trades at KBS release

Discussion in 'ISO:FT (Beer Only)' started by Jparkanzky, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jparkanzky

Jparkanzky Initiate (0) Ohio Apr 5, 2011

Looking to swap either off-the-shelf or semi-limited beers with someone who has access to beers not distributed to Ohio.

I have BA Blackout, Riserva, BA Shipwreck Porter, Backwood's Bastard, Boris/Doris/BA Boris, Baller.

I can pick up Dreadnaught etc. from the store, and maybe others, not sure what's out there.

EDIT:

I would love to open up the cellar a little more for anyone who will be there with BT.
    Also looking for Filmishmish and Mother Funker.

2. Jparkanzky

O.K. Expanding this a bit...... Everyone can get a case, so what's a 4-pack in the grand scheme of things!

I would also like to trade to get more KBS, so:

Bambic (2 for a 4-pack of KBS, many available)
    Baller (1 Baller for a 4-pack of KBS, 2 available)
    Poppaskull for one 4-pack of KBS)
    Black Ops for one 4-pack of KBS (2 available)
    Jackie O's Hocking Trippel (will add 'something' to it, to get a 4-pack)
    BA Old Raspy 12th and 13th Anny 4-pack for each.
    Better Half (for a 4-pack)

AND, I'll just throw this out there, but not sure what I can/can't deliver on, so no guarantees, but I'll be at Jolly Pumpkin, Arcadia, Dark Horse, and maybe Bell's the day before, so if anyone from out-of-town wants any growlers in particular, I could pick up a growler and would go $4$ on KBS or other things not in Ohio's dist.

3. leschkie

leschkie Savant (495) California Jan 30, 2011

Are you only looking for KBS? I could bring you some west coast stuff with me if you'd be interested.

4. Jparkanzky

UPDATING SOMEWHAT:

I'll go way over whatever $4$ might be if anyone has a BA Peche Mortel that might be attending. Also, I believe (I'd have to look) that the entire list above (Minus the Bambic) is still available.

I will also trade them for other things other than KBS too, specifically CW, Kuhnhenn, and New Glarus stuff, as well as Perennial Brewing Co. "Abraxas" Just looking for Sour/Barleywine/Stouts "mostly"

I can also add Boris Royale, BA Boris, Mikkeller "It's Alive" BA Owd Engwish and Cuvee De Viking (these would require something other than the off-the-shelf brews I listed above)

I could also grab a BA 12 Dogs of Christmas (1.5L) but would want $4$, and it's $40, so just throwing it out there.

5. I'd probably be willing to do a 4-pack of KBS for the BlackOps...let me know if that trade is still on the table. Also, I'd like to hang with you a bit at KBS day, since I see you on here all the time...I'll probably bring some stuff from the cellar.

6. raymo55

raymo55 Savant (465) Michigan Oct 3, 2011

Let me know when and where you will be...maybe we can meet up for a drink on Friday around Kalamazoo

7. misterhops

misterhops Aficionado (180) Ohio May 12, 2008

Shaun, ill be with jparkanzky as well, so we should def meet up. Anything you want for an in person trade? Cheers brother!

8. raymo55

raymo55 Savant (465) Michigan Oct 3, 2011

I am getting hooked on bourbon barleywines right now....so maybe something like a Naked Evil?

Not sure if I will have anything you can't get right now in Michigan....maybe a Better half?

9. JRorie

JRorie Aficionado (160) Illinois Oct 11, 2010

I can probably take care of you on Abraxas shipped John. Let me know.

10. I've got a 2011 Black Tuesday I could probably part with. I'll be in kalamazoo all day friday and at the KBS release on 3/10.

11. for those going to the release, I loves me some KBS, so if you want some MN stuff, let me know.

12. Jparkanzky

Thanks Jason, I think I have that one taken care of now. You should be going to KBS though... I'd love to buy you a beer.

ADDING TO THE LIST:

I have a few locked down:

STILL AVAILABLE and now added:

Baller (1 Baller for a 4-pack of KBS, 1 available)
    Poppaskull for one 4-pack of KBS)
    Black Ops for one 4-pack of KBS (2 available)
    Jackie O's Hocking Trippel (will add 'something' to it, to get a 4-pack)
    BA Old Raspy 12th and 13th Anny 4-pack for each.
    Parabola (I think batch 2... I'd have to look at it)
    Black Ops 11' (1 left)
    MS Treat

13. clegolfski

clegolfski Savant (315) Ohio Jul 13, 2008

John,
    Isnt it a little early be trolling the ISO forum?

14. Jparkanzky

Lazy trolls wait until PST.

15. RyanMcFly1985

RyanMcFly1985 Aficionado (235) Ohio Oct 20, 2007

John, I'm insulted that you think Poppaskull is worth a 4 pack of KBS, but the Hocking Tripel I traded you is not! BLASPHEMY!

16. I've got a better half available, any offers? Looking for barrel-aged stouts like BCBVS, Black Note, Black Tues, Abyss, aged expedition, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.